• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official AFC Championship Game thread

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Amazing how the majority of you will never understand how you take the good with the bad when it comes to playmakers 

There are plenty of great playmakers who don't make boneheaded mistakes like that.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Igo finally committed to cleaning the place up.

We’ll see...

I mean there’s like 8 people who I’m still not convinced aren’t just one person or even Jeremy and until something is done about them this place is what it is. The name calling is the least of the worries around here 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Hill makes far more good plays than bad, he just chose poorly on that return.

Yeah... obviously not saying that wasn’t a boneheaded play but he’s gone for runs before where he makes something out of nothing so, it is what it is type thing 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

You go and look up any great playmaker and you’ll find some boneheaded plays... 

It happens, comes with the title

You will see bad plays sure but not egregiously boneheaded ones like that. I'd take Hill in a second even with plays like that of course, but I'd take a prime Megatron who never did anything that dumb over him every day.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

You will see bad plays sure but not egregiously boneheaded ones like that. I'd take Hill in a second even with plays like that of course, but I'd take a prime Megatron who never did anything that dumb over him every day.

Just completely different players, but yeah I'd take Megatron over him all day everyday even though Hill is undeniably dynamic. I just think Megatron at his best is arguably the best we've seen the WR position played. It's a shame that playing for the Lions seems to make all-time greats retire early. Hell, I'd want out of that third world poo hole as quickly as possible too.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Calvin didn’t return punts. 

Dante Hall made you scratch your head sometimes but then there was times he left you speechless...

I’m sure Reid didn’t give Hill an earful or anything after losing those yards. Had it been Kenjon Barner back there he would’ve just kept his helmet on walking off the field 

Archived