• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official AFC Championship Game thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Chiefs led the league in sacks, didn't get Brady one time. 

too worried about covering the inner run and outside!! Couldn't afford to rush.. Plus they added Gronk up front and he was knocking people around.. the Pats did what the Pats do.. Adapt and win which is frustrating to see when I look at how our coaches are

Just now, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Dudes 73. Already forgets questions. Why the hell does he play like he is 23. Ugggggghhhhh!

I’ve switched to as much of his diet as I can stand and I feel 20 years younger, pain in back and shoulders went away— it’s crazy.

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

yes they do

but 3rd yr in a row in super bowl...they are just the best

not knocking him.. was just funny cuz he pulled his mouth piece out for the interview and his mouth was obviously dry and he's gums stuck out like the show..I was pulling for KC but its all good.Can't hate the GOAT..I am not feeling confident for LA.. thinking the Pats will destroy them

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Mahomes missing Williams for a wide open, easy TD in the first half and then taking a sack to get out of FG range was the difference. Those two plays back to back (maybe 1 play in between) showed the difference between an experienced Brady and an inexperienced playoff QB.

Oh, and Dee Ford being an idiot. 

Dee Ford absolutely cost KC the game.

Archived