• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFC Championship Game thread.

Jeremy Igo

I want the Rams to win... but expect the Saints to. That way I don’t lose my mind. 

They both can throw, run, and have emerging defenses— 

the difference is home field and Drew Brees versus Goff— Goff I have seen do some good things— but it still looks like he needs Sean in his ear for as long as possible to be successful. Drew doesn’t need anyone in his ear—

so want the Rams, expect the Saints— then I will just have to hope it’s the Patriots. Bill can take Drew down while Brady takes apart their defense

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

How could you?  Seriously, I need a Rams Chiefs super bowl to restore my sanity.  I would actually be able to enjoy that super bowl.

Would be the first SB since 2012 that I didn’t hate at least one of the teams. Well I didn’t hate the broncos in ‘15 but that outcome obviously ruined that SB for me. I’d very much like a SB where I can just enjoy the game and not care who wins. Go Chiefs and Rams.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Home teams win today.  Definitely pulling for Rams Chiefs doe

I fully believe there will be a 2 seed in the superbowl, the thing is who it'll be.  FWIW, I really think of the teams the NFL wants in the superbowl, #1 has to be LA with that Market size.  Literally they can kickstart a fan base in LA, and do not be surprised if the calls favor them for that very reason.  LA vs NE would be a ratings bananza, Saints vs Chiefs would be a gut punch for the NFL.

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

I want the Rams to win... but expect the Saints to. That way I don’t lose my mind. 

They both can throw, run, and have emerging defenses— 

the difference is home field and Drew Brees versus Goff— Goff I have seen do some good things— but it still looks like he needs Sean in his ear for as long as possible to be successful. Drew doesn’t need anyone in his ear—

so want the Rams, expect the Saints— then I will just have to hope it’s the Patriots. Bill can take Drew down while Brady takes apart their defense

Wade Phillips is still one hell of a Defensive mind though, I can see them Stifling the saints offense much like he shut down the panthers in SB50.

Archived