• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Had a vasectomy

Jeremy Igo

18 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Boom! done!

Who wants kid free sex?  

How you feeling today??

As I was reading this I noticed how similar our situations are. The wife and I are on kid #3 , she has uid but that runs out next year. Like you I keep putting it off but I need to do something before we end up with kid #4 lol.

I guess Im just weary of the snip haha.. but reading these post have helped ease the anxiety.

1 hour ago, Mayor Qumiby said:

How you feeling today??

As I was reading this I noticed how similar our situations are. The wife and I are on kid #3 , she has uid but that runs out next year. Like you I keep putting it off but I need to do something before we end up with kid #4 lol.

I guess Im just weary of the snip haha.. but reading these post have helped ease the anxiety.

Surgery took 30 mins...  I felt nothing during surgery or until 3 hours after surgery.  I was very sore yesterday for few hours but literally feel great today.  Still a bit of soreness but very light.

The weirdest part was a female nurse who was handling my junk and preparing me for surgery.  I think that was the first time female touched that area without a happy ending.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine Friday for Father's day weekend. 

Physically, not really an issue aside from some soreness the past few days.

Psychologically, that ish was rough. You spend 30+ years protecting your set from assault and then let someone rip it, stab it, and tug it. Won't lie, I struggled.

Picked up dead cells and Zelda BOTW on my switch though. Played both all weekend. Would recommend both. 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:34 PM, Cracka McNasty said:

Just got mine Friday for Father's day weekend. 

Physically, not really an issue aside from some soreness the past few days.

Psychologically, that ish was rough. You spend 30+ years protecting your set from assault and then let someone rip it, stab it, and tug it. Won't lie, I struggled.

Picked up dead cells and Zelda BOTW on my switch though. Played both all weekend. Would recommend both. 

I really regretted trying to wear boxer briefs instead of just briefs.   It set my healing back a couple weeks.  

• 3 months later...

Archived