• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Had a vasectomy

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Why would you want one? Just so you can cum inside women and not get them pregnant, is that the only reason?

You see son, sometimes even if you pull out those suckers get loose and impregnate women. Example, how I got my 5 year old. 

11 hours ago, Scrumtrilescent said:

Easy peazy, which is what I sat on.  Did you go to Carolina Urology in Huntersville?  

The tugging was weird, and you'll have some random pangs for the next few months.  I made the mistake of going out for a long walk 2 days later.  

BTW, you're supposed to do it on the first Thursday of March Madness.  Perfect timing.

Yep, that's the place. Girlfriend came and watched the whole thing lol

13 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Why a no go?  Not about to bash or anything, legitimately curious.

multitude of reasons

some health-related, some personal belief-related, some purely selfish reasons, etc

at the end of the day, we love our lives without them and don't feel the need to add any to the equation.  was a long journey getting to the point of realizing and deciding we didn't want them,  but coming to that conclusion has made my wife and I's relationship all the stronger

also, i have a big head and a tiny wife... any baby of mine would split her in half 

On 1/17/2019 at 9:33 PM, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Why would you want one? Just so you can cum inside women and not get them pregnant, is that the only reason?

I know a guy at work that had a kid in his late 50s.  Can you imagine tryinb to raise a teenager in you 70s?  Doubt he will ever be able to retire.  I had one after my second child because I didnt want any more.  

On 1/17/2019 at 9:33 PM, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

we do need more unwanted children.

not to say a child is not a blessing, but really?

and I get schit....lol

On 1/17/2019 at 10:28 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

You see son, sometimes even if you pull out those suckers get loose and impregnate women. Example, how I got my 5 year old. 

My wife is pregnant with #4 right now.  She was on birth control and took a plan B the following morning.  My oldest is not even 5 yet lol.  I was scheduled to snip it in March.  

Had it Done probably 15 years ago after we had our 2nd child while on birth control   And she didn’t want to keep taking birth control because of health and side effects.  It was pretty much like everyone has already said. Took it easy for a weekend no problems. 

Archived