• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Had a vasectomy

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I need one... bad.  I’m scheduling mine for March.

It's not as bad as people say. The worst part for me was the pressure on the balls like someone grabbed it hard during the procedure. I honestly felt fine after. Didn't even take pain meds.

15-20 climaxes after and your tubes are cleared and you are ready to go.

Easy peazy, which is what I sat on.  Did you go to Carolina Urology in Huntersville?  

The tugging was weird, and you'll have some random pangs for the next few months.  I made the mistake of going out for a long walk 2 days later.  

BTW, you're supposed to do it on the first Thursday of March Madness.  Perfect timing.

Yup about 6yr ago No scalpel and my Dr. used a titanium clip, theres really nothing to it, iced my balls for the rest of the day when I got home no pain meds of any kind needed.

Scrum was right about the random pains (brief 3-4 sec), I experienced those for about 1yr, then it went away. 

Had mine 5 or so years ago. No real issues but I also iced heavily for a weekend after it was done. All good now except for some occasional minor pain from eipdidymal pressure and the fact that it hurts way more to get hit, and takes less pressure to trigger said pain, than it did before. 

23 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It's not as bad as people say. The worst part for me was the pressure on the balls like someone grabbed it hard during the procedure. I honestly felt fine after. Didn't even take pain meds.

15-20 climaxes after and your tubes are cleared and you are ready to go.

My wife is pregnant with #4...  she was on birth control...

Archived