• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

Just now, Truck Stick said:

JARROD (3)..... 1 point for expressing problems with posters, 1 point for a mic drop, 1 point for draft opinion

Toomers (-2)...-1 point for pointless flaming, -1 point for being a coward with no opinion

This battle is quite lopsided so far

That’s all a compliment considering the source. What will your alts be next week? 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

And what does that have to do with calling me out and lying about it. TODAY. Who cares about that thread except it shows exactly who you were talking about TODAY. And plainly shows you lied. Where is the post from someone else you referred to? Who was that other person. Kind of hard acting high and mighty when you’re lying thru your teeth. 

What is false about any of what I posted. With proof. Not some theory. Facts. 

Bawhahahhahahahaha.

you can’t even answer with a solution or response after being called out as you wanted.

you are a prime example of the posters that need to pack up and be ejected into space.

wheres your draft pick or FA you want now?

the white glove has hit you pal— what you got on my 40 homey?

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

He’s a Hyena—- no one called him out. I debate a lot of people and could have cared less about him not liking a draft pick.

my post here was about people flaming others with no solution of their own—

if I wanted to call him out I would have link posted him,... and called him out specifically.

maybe in a new thread just to slap him with a white glove.

now he hasn’t responded to the actual post or provided a solution of what people should post—

hes done nothing but prove me right— attack attack flame— no rational thought of his own.

and he has the audacity to call other people childish, swimming in the adult pool, bla bla bla.

thats his own personal narcissism.

Toomer— a malignant set of growths, usually benign or cancerous. 

Coming for a Lying POS, I feel good about all that. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Coming for a Lying POS, I feel good about all that. 

Transference is putting your own problems on other people man,..

oh,.. that’s in a book— Psychology for dummies and Google— no expert here but that’s how your posts read

by the way this is fun— you ready to say “uncle” yet?

Just now, JARROD said:

Bawhahahhahahahaha.

you can’t even answer with a solution or response after being called out as you wanted.

you are a prime example of the posters that need to pack up and be ejected into space.

wheres your draft pick or FA you want now?

the white glove has hit you pal— what you got on my 40 homey?

Keep lying. I already posted the proof and you still keep lying. You and fugStick can have this. You know exactly what you did. 

If I choose a random player, will you tell me who you were whine about if it wasn’t me? Give me that other posters name and I’ll give you a complete draft breakdown of every player I like. All you have to do is prove you aren’t lying thru your teeth. Simple. What’s so hard if it’s the truth?

2 minutes ago, Truck Stick said:

-1 point for attacking the referee

(-3) total

That was classic.

this like the WWE,.. cage match,.. he’s slapping the referee.

he doesn’t realize how embarrassing his posts are,.. but I having fun.

is that bad Karma?

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Transference is putting your own problems on other people man,..

oh,.. that’s in a book— Psychology for dummies and Google— no expert here but that’s how your posts read

by the way this is fun— you ready to say “uncle” yet?

You mean like lying in public and trying to deflect from it. I see your point. 

Just now, Toomers said:

Keep lying. I already posted the proof and you still keep lying. You and fugStick can have this. You know exactly what you did. 

If I choose a random player, will you tell me who you were whine about if it wasn’t me? Give me that other posters name and I’ll give you a complete draft breakdown of every player I like. All you have to do is prove you aren’t lying thru your teeth. Simple. What’s so hard if it’s the truth?

Proof of what? That we debated? 

Wow so you think I’m a liar and I think you are a coward loser,... what’s the world coming to?

You are nuts man,.. 

go drink some Guinness for Strength,..

again, if I ever call you out, I will like I just did but you still avoiding,.. 

again,.. I want an OT first pick—-

what do you want and who? Why?

whose at least 1 free agent that will make us better now? I don’t even care if we can barely afford them?

i at least want to see you put an opinion out there.

i won’t bash— go look at other threads— I don’t. I may disagree but I promise I won’t hurt you.

come on, you can do it.

21 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Then who were you referring to? If not me who? Right now, until you come up with something, it’s pretty obvious you lied. Can’t be that hard if you don’t lie. What were your comments about if not that thread. Just babbling? 

I’m talking to you Toomers, this is calling you out. 

You seem obsessed with me. I’m straight you know, married 20 years, happy.

you have to go hit on someone else.

26 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I gave my answers in the thread he’s whining about. Then called me out in this thread and then lied about it. And refuses to address it. You’ve spent most of the day proving your not too bright. How about knowing something about a situation before you jump in. Not that being informed on something matters to you. 

Who did we sign in FA? What name do you want to hear 4 months out. I bet any player I chose would have actually played that position in college before. 

So choose one of those FA that you think 4 months out(by the way FA is 2 months away) that will make a difference right now for us.

still waiting.

again,.. this is me calling you out. 

You are obsessed with being called out, so I’m doing that. 

You going to post a choice like a grown up or are you going to deflect with some more flames and hide?

stick your tongue to the lamp post laddie,... I double dog dare ya.

by the way— this is really funny— I haven’t had this much fun all day. Yeh,.. it was that boring.

Just now, JARROD said:

Proof of what? That we debated? 

Wow so you think I’m a liar and I think you are a coward loser,... what’s the world coming to?

You are nuts man,.. 

go drink some Guinness for Strength,..

again, if I ever call you out, I will like I just did but you still avoiding,.. 

again,.. I want an OT first pick—-

what do you want and who? Why?

whose at least 1 free agent that will make us better now? I don’t even care if we can barely afford them?

i at least want to see you put an opinion out there.

i won’t bash— go look at other threads— I don’t. I may disagree but I promise I won’t hurt you.

come on, you can do it.

”I hate your draft pick, it’s stupid, you are stupid, know nothing about football,.. embarrassing yourself, I know everything about SEC football,.. watch all the games...(probably polishes apples for a living but is a football God or something)

Who was this comment about? Careful now, earlier you stated emphatically it wasn’t about me. Yet it’s nearly word for word what I stated in that thread. So who is it. Do you not even remember what we were discussing while you deflected around your lie. 

So you want a name, and so do I. Give me one and I’ll give you many. I don’t care. My integrity isn’t up for debate here.Yours are.

2 minutes ago, Red Dead Redemption said:

Fight fight fight. 

I keep on punching but he just runs around outside the ring,... What’s more silly is he keeps on with the same deflection—-

oh you are lying about not calling me out.

now I’ve said,.. I’m calling Toomers out—

—- still keeps on running around the ring—

7 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I’m talking to you Toomers, this is calling you out. 

You seem obsessed with me. I’m straight you know, married 20 years, happy.

you have to go hit on someone else.

Considering you’re the one that called me out without have the guts to quote me by saying people like me(they were direct quotes FFS) should be banned. Because they know more about football than you.

I’ve never quoted you before that thread or until you posted that crap today. So who came after who? Whatever helps you think you’re still honest? 

6 minutes ago, Toomers said:

”I hate your draft pick, it’s stupid, you are stupid, know nothing about football,.. embarrassing yourself, I know everything about SEC football,.. watch all the games...(probably polishes apples for a living but is a football God or something)

Who was this comment about? Careful now, earlier you stated emphatically it wasn’t about me. Yet it’s nearly word for word what I stated in that thread. So who is it. Do you not even remember what we were discussing while you deflected around your lie. 

So you want a name, and so do I. Give me one and I’ll give you many. I don’t care. My integrity isn’t up for debate here.Yours are.

I stated that—- and I slapped you with it,.. no strings on me pal. That post right there was absolutely about you—- I was calling you out to your face(or avatar— someone tell me how that works? I’m confused)

do you polish apples by the way?

great example actually.

thank you again for proving my point. Flame,.. no opinion of your own. Call names,.. claim others stupidity— have no choice of your own.

oh I know— after the draft you will say— “ that was my first choice” that’s safe.

now,... stop running,..

who is your draft pick for 16?

who is your number 1 free agent that will help the team?

Archived