• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

25 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Dude you have some serious issues.

none of that offended me, although for you it seems so. 

You keep using inflammatory comments and seem focused on baseless attacks,..

trying to compensate for lack of imagination or intelligence or something?

once again though,.. where’s your opinion? Where’s your draft pick choice? Where’s your ultimate solution of what you want the team to do?

it seems you focus on flaming others to hide the fact that you have no solution. 

Anyway,.. once yet again I see the same pattern as above,... and again, thank you for making my point for me.

troll.

You called me out. In a feminine passive agressive post. If you weren’t talking about me, show it. Or admit the lie and move on. I’m not the one whining in a thread almost a week later. 

You can post all the babbling you want. You opened the door. I walked in. 

And as I explained, how can you pin down any position as a definite need before FA? And what is your solution? The beginning of the thread where you complained about a fact? Or the end where you did a 180 and we’re good with anything? It hard to tell. 

Let’s stick to the issue. If it wasn’t me....then who were you speaking of? Just that? Not my issues. Not yours. Just answer that. It didn’t bother you? Nothing offends you? But your bringing this up for no reason OKAY 

26 minutes ago, Toomers said:

You called me out. In a feminine passive agressive post. If you weren’t talking about me, show it. Or admit the lie and move on. I’m not the one whining in a thread almost a week later. 

You can post all the babbling you want. You opened the door. I walked in. 

And as I explained, how can you pin down any position as a definite need before FA? And what is your solution? The beginning of the thread where you complained about a fact? Or the end where you did a 180 and we’re good with anything? It hard to tell. 

Let’s stick to the issue. If it wasn’t me....then who were you speaking of? Just that? Not my issues. Not yours. Just answer that. It didn’t bother you? Nothing offends you? But your bringing this up for no reason OKAY 

Babbling, incoherent response. Everything that I’ve posted is clear.

Your posts continue to prove my point—- no opinion of your own to share,.. no courage to point out your own views... covering ignorance by claiming to know more than other arm chair quarterbacks because you watch college games.

again, I’m not offended that you didn’t like my OT choice for a 1st pick— I do think it’s laughable that you keep making me right and you embarrass yourself attacking me. 

Anyway— what’s really ignorant once again is people flaming up others opinions without a solution of their own. It doesn’t make them look smart,.. it’s weak and cowardly.

if you said you wanted Josh Allen,.. and I just came out and said,.. you so stupid,.. he sucks... all the experts are wrong,..I’m smart you stupid— go swim in the kids pool,...

then I would be doing what I’m talking about— 

the better way is, I don’t personally like Josh Allen,.. the games I saw him play in he was beaten black and blue,.. but who I thought was great to watch was Montez Sweat— great attitude, looks like a day one starter... for now I like him best,... 

—— we all know guys climb and drop— Jonah Williams is already in the teens on most mock drafts today, a week ago he wasn’t below 8th except for Walter who seems to hate that guy.

others will climb from 3rd round to 1st by draft day.

opinions change— that’s the way it is.

anyway— none of this will mean anything for you because you are still hung up on chasing someone and throwing hand grenades. 

See you later Hyena...

5 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Babbling, incoherent response. Everything that I’ve posted is clear.

Your posts continue to prove my point—- no opinion of your own to share,.. no courage to point out your own views... covering ignorance by claiming to know more than other arm chair quarterbacks because you watch college games.

again, I’m not offended that you didn’t like my OT choice for a 1st pick— I do think it’s laughable that you keep making me right and you embarrass yourself attacking me. 

Anyway— what’s really ignorant once again is people flaming up others opinions without a solution of their own. It doesn’t make them look smart,.. it’s weak and cowardly.

if you said you wanted Josh Allen,.. and I just came out and said,.. you so stupid,.. he sucks... all the experts are wrong,..I’m smart you stupid— go swim in the kids pool,...

then I would be doing what I’m talking about— 

the better way is, I don’t personally like Josh Allen,.. the games I saw him play in he was beaten black and blue,.. but who I thought was great to watch was Montez Sweat— great attitude, looks like a day one starter... for now I like him best,... 

—— we all know guys climb and drop— Jonah Williams is already in the teens on most mock drafts today, a week ago he wasn’t below 8th except for Walter who seems to hate that guy.

others will climb from 3rd round to 1st by draft day.

opinions change— that’s the way it is.

anyway— none of this will mean anything for you because you are still hung up on chasing someone and throwing hand grenades. 

See you later Hyena...

And once again, a wall of text that avoids the issue that you called me out, and then have continuously LIED about it. Or are you now going to use a bunch of words blaming me for making you lie. All that typing could have been searching for that “other” guy. But keep deflecting away from being dishonest. 

And if I recommended we choose a player in the 1st who has never played the position I was drafting him for, I would hope anyone would point that out to me. Sorry you don’t use facts in your pzerfect evaluations that no one should ever question. 

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And once again, a wall of text that avoids the issue that you called me out, and then have continuously LIED about it. Or are you now going to use a bunch of words blaming me for making you lie. All that typing could have been searching for that “other” guy. But keep deflecting away from being dishonest. 

And if I recommended we choose a player in the 1st who has never played the position I was drafting him for, I would hope anyone would point that out to me. Sorry you don’t use facts in your pzerfect evaluations that no one should ever question. 

Toomers— a nice name,.. a malignant set of growths, interesting name.

for one, I don’t lie, ever.  2. I use facts and examples in everything I would say. 3. Once again, I have no issue with the other thread. 

Attack to cover up ignorance, evade any rational thought of your own.

point made, drops mike.

1 minute ago, Truck Stick said:

And still he continues without posting his opinion on who we should draft, and just flaming away. Its almost like you do exactly what JARROD said is wrong with posters.

Well, were still waiting for that opinion :) 

I gave my answers in the thread he’s whining about. Then called me out in this thread and then lied about it. And refuses to address it. You’ve spent most of the day proving your not too bright. How about knowing something about a situation before you jump in. Not that being informed on something matters to you. 

Who did we sign in FA? What name do you want to hear 4 months out. I bet any player I chose would have actually played that position in college before. 

5 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Toomers— a nice name,.. a malignant set of growths, interesting name.

for one, I don’t lie, ever.  2. I use facts and examples in everything I would say. 3. Once again, I have no issue with the other thread. 

Attack to cover up ignorance, evade any rational thought of your own.

point made, drops mike.

Then who were you referring to? If not me who? Right now, until you come up with something, it’s pretty obvious you lied. Can’t be that hard if you don’t lie. What were your comments about if not that thread. Just babbling? 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Well this turned to sh*t in a hurry.  You guys should meet up in South Charlotte and settle this once and for all.

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I’ll play this game—- I’ll put myself out there. I do that. Here’s my pawn forward since you are so focused on my OT post.

Jawann Taylor, hasn’t played Left Tackle, I liked his highlight reels and his scouting report. Many right tackles have been drafted and moved. He’s not my number 1 choice— I said I want an OT drafted first like Taylor. If that ended up being Greg Little like over half the mock drafts have us taking right now— Hurney usually gets it right! If he drafted Jawann Taylor and he ended up starting on the right— then Hurney usually gets it right.

so what.

you say I’m stupid because Jawann never played Lt. I never said anything about him not— that’s you and only you that keeps beating a dead horse.

i also said that opinion will change once we get closer to the draft,.. it always does because people rise and drop. There’s some 2nd round tackles that may rise by then. Maybe we draft a corner or safety or a DE—- in all cases I’m not upset.

so please now say again that you watch games and hate Jawann— fine,.. I didn’t say I love the guy—-

now what is your big solution pal? Which draft pick that is between 10 and 25 right now on most mock drafts would you want most at 16?

And what free agent out there for 10-15 million do you think would help us the most?

i double dog dare you pal,.. like a Christmas Story,.. stick your tongue to the lamp post and risk freezing it.

come on lunger,.. I’ll be your Huckleberry,..

Hyena— i am calling you out now— how’s this for the “adult swim”?

do you dare?

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

I’ll play this game—- I’ll put myself out there. I do that. Here’s my pawn forward since you are so focused on my OT post.

Jawann Taylor, hasn’t played Left Tackle, I liked his highlight reels and his scouting report. Many right tackles have been drafted and moved. He’s not my number 1 choice— I said I want an OT drafted first like Taylor. If that ended up being Greg Little like over half the mock drafts have us taking right now— Hurney usually gets it right! If he drafted Jawann Taylor and he ended up starting on the right— then Hurney usually gets it right.

so what.

you say I’m stupid because Jawann never played Lt. I never said anything about him not— that’s you and only you that keeps beating a dead horse.

i also said that opinion will change once we get closer to the draft,.. it always does because people rise and drop. There’s some 2nd round tackles that may rise by then. Maybe we draft a corner or safety or a DE—- in all cases I’m not upset.

so please now say again that you watch games and hate Jawann— fine,.. I didn’t say I love the guy—-

now what is your big solution pal? Which draft pick that is between 10 and 25 right now on most mock drafts would you want most at 16?

And what free agent out there for 10-15 million do you think would help us the most?

i double dog dare you pal,.. like a Christmas Story,.. stick your tongue to the lamp post and risk freezing it.

come on lunger,.. I’ll be your Huckleberry,..

Hyena— i am calling you out now— how’s this for the “adult swim”?

do you dare?

And what does that have to do with calling me out and lying about it. TODAY. Who cares about that thread except it shows exactly who you were talking about TODAY. And plainly shows you lied. Where is the post from someone else you referred to? Who was that other person. Kind of hard acting high and mighty when you’re lying thru your teeth. 

What is false about any of what I posted. With proof. Not some theory. Facts. 

5 minutes ago, Truck Stick said:

Link? I'll be the judge of this dispute

No Link, No mercy

He’s a Hyena—- no one called him out. I debate a lot of people and could have cared less about him not liking a draft pick.

my post here was about people flaming others with no solution of their own—

if I wanted to call him out I would have link posted him,... and called him out specifically.

maybe in a new thread just to slap him with a white glove.

now he hasn’t responded to the actual post or provided a solution of what people should post—

hes done nothing but prove me right— attack attack flame— no rational thought of his own.

and he has the audacity to call other people childish, swimming in the adult pool, bla bla bla.

thats his own personal narcissism.

Toomer— a malignant set of growths, usually benign or cancerous. 

Archived