• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

The dude provides drama and makes for some funny ideas and discussions so it doesn’t matter—

as someone else said, ban Ace for poo threads but most of us have opinions that cause a lot of poo to be thrown— nobody likes anyone else’s opinion unless they happen to agree.

Half the people here don’t actually put out their own opinions for solutions or anything, they just run around like an internet mosh pit and poke holes and bash others for posting their opinions.

many will bash someone and act like they are some type of genius GM but offer nothing to put their own opinion out there.

”I hate your draft pick, it’s stupid, you are stupid, know nothing about football,.. embarrassing yourself, I know everything about SEC football,.. watch all the games...(probably polishes apples for a living but is a football God or something)

so if you are going to ban,.. ban the ones that bash without following up with their own solution,.. if they just bash and say someone is stupid, uneducated, but offer nothing of their own then I would ban them for a month.

in short— most people are just trolls

TBH, Ace hasn't been NEARLY as bad as his last two accounts. Don't really see a need to ban him because it's always entertaining to see him get poo'd on when he says something. It was a quick decline for Julio...starting countless *Source threads, then blaming everyone for believing him when his source was wrong was definitely worthy of a ban. Hammerin' must have gotten into the cocaine last weekend. 

6 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The dude provides drama and makes for some funny ideas and discussions so it doesn’t matter—

as someone else said, ban Ace for poo threads but most of us have opinions that cause a lot of poo to be thrown— nobody likes anyone else’s opinion unless they happen to agree.

Half the people here don’t actually put out their own opinions for solutions or anything, they just run around like an internet mosh pit and poke holes and bash others for posting their opinions.

many will bash someone and act like they are some type of genius GM but offer nothing to put their own opinion out there.

”I hate your draft pick, it’s stupid, you are stupid, know nothing about football,.. embarrassing yourself, I know everything about SEC football,.. watch all the games...(probably polishes apples for a living but is a football God or something)

so if you are going to ban,.. ban the ones that bash without following up with their own solution,.. if they just bash and say someone is stupid, uneducated, but offer nothing of their own then I would ban them for a month.

in short— most people are just trolls

I have never seen someone take someone disagreeing with an opinion causing so much of a problem. What is your deal? An opinion that you completely changed during the conversation. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you’re going to post every thought in your head, someone is going to disagree. And because I think so is not a credible point of reference to defend a stance. 

We can go through it post by post and we will see how you were talked to. Anytime. Until then, quit whining.    

56 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I have never seen someone take someone disagreeing with an opinion causing so much of a problem. What is your deal? An opinion that you completely changed during the conversation. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you’re going to post every thought in your head, someone is going to disagree. And because I think so is not a credible point of reference to defend a stance. 

We can go through it post by post and we will see how you were talked to. Anytime. Until then, quit whining.    

Wasn’t actually talking about you,...

but you must feel guilty.

thats on you, not me.

as far as me, I’ve not been personally offended by anyone— 

again, that’s on you.

Just now, JARROD said:

Wasn’t actually talking about you,...

but you must feel guilty.

thats on you, not me.

as far as me, I’ve not been personally offended by anyone— 

again, that’s on you.

Ok. Show me the “other” posts that inspired those comments. Cause I can show you where they actually did? Want to let the board decide whether you’re FOS or not? I’m game. 

You post those others. I’ll post what I’m talking about. Is that a solution? 

16 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Ok. Show me the “other” posts that inspired those comments. Cause I can show you where they actually did? Want to let the board decide whether you’re FOS or not? I’m game. 

You post those others. I’ll post what I’m talking about. Is that a solution? 

So what, I’m not offended. If you are referring to me saying I like a draft pick and you clearly did not,.. that’s all good. You put out there those you like,.. so if you read,.. I have no problem saying you disagree and then saying you want something else

A better example would be this particular incident,..

I make a post,.. you turn flamethrower but you are not saying what you think the rules of posting should be or offering your own opinion.

you are just attacking me,... which is silly and without any merit.

that was the heart of my point—- Thankyou for making a fine example of my point.

i put my opinion out there. As such people are going to disagree— that’s kind of why we post right? Debating? It would be boring if we all totally agreed with everything— that’s how we are built.

anyway,.. go express an opinion of your own.

The purpose of a message board is for people to share opinions and express thoughts in a productive manner, thus promoting constructive discourse.

Ace_Aladdin does not contribute to that.

Hammerin'Cam1 does not contribute to that.

Chuck does not contribute to that.

HornetsSting does not contribute to that.

To not ban them is to promote and condone their ridiculousness.

55 minutes ago, JARROD said:

So what, I’m not offended. If you are referring to me saying I like a draft pick and you clearly did not,.. that’s all good. You put out there those you like,.. so if you read,.. I have no problem saying you disagree and then saying you want something else

A better example would be this particular incident,..

I make a post,.. you turn flamethrower but you are not saying what you think the rules of posting should be or offering your own opinion.

you are just attacking me,... which is silly and without any merit.

that was the heart of my point—- Thankyou for making a fine example of my point.

i put my opinion out there. As such people are going to disagree— that’s kind of why we post right? Debating? It would be boring if we all totally agreed with everything— that’s how we are built.

anyway,.. go express an opinion of your own.

Since you won’t admit you were talking about me, and won’t provide what or who you were. But you’re perfectly innocent. 

Anyone want to read this response to him and tell me who he was talking about. Show me this “SEC football expert you were talking about and I’ll apologize. But it’s not hard to tell you went full woman passive aggressive, days later, because someone didn’t throw flowers on your idea. If you want the whole thread posted for context we can do that to. Keep babbling around you got them feelings hurt. 

——————

I haven’t read a single thing on Jonah Williams or Greg Little. I watched them plenty enough to form my own opinion. And stating a guy never played LT was a commonly known fact. I see mainly SEC players. I listen to others on others confrerences players. But every player you brought up was from the SEC. so make up another “theory” to avoid any actual thought. 

Now you don’t care if we draft all defense, but have been going on and on at the mere suggestion we take something besides OT in the first. You can’t even keep the trolling straight. Sorry you got caught in the adult swim. 

5 hours ago, TheRed said:

Sanjay's posts, and threads are certainly atrocious.

But if he can get the ban hammer for that, what's the excuse in allowing pedophiles like @Jangler to continue roaming this message board?

Or racists like you? Care to cast more stones?

I vote bring back neg rep!

Neg rep 2020!

25 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Since you won’t admit you were talking about me, and won’t provide what or who you were. But you’re perfectly innocent. 

Anyone want to read this response to him and tell me who he was talking about. Show me this “SEC football expert you were talking about and I’ll apologize. But it’s not hard to tell you went full woman passive aggressive, days later, because someone didn’t throw flowers on your idea. If you want the whole thread posted for context we can do that to. Keep babbling around you got them feelings hurt. 

——————

I haven’t read a single thing on Jonah Williams or Greg Little. I watched them plenty enough to form my own opinion. And stating a guy never played LT was a commonly known fact. I see mainly SEC players. I listen to others on others confrerences players. But every player you brought up was from the SEC. so make up another “theory” to avoid any actual thought. 

Now you don’t care if we draft all defense, but have been going on and on at the mere suggestion we take something besides OT in the first. You can’t even keep the trolling straight. Sorry you got caught in the adult swim. 

Dude you have some serious issues.

none of that offended me, although for you it seems so. 

You keep using inflammatory comments and seem focused on baseless attacks,..

trying to compensate for lack of imagination or intelligence or something?

once again though,.. where’s your opinion? Where’s your draft pick choice? Where’s your ultimate solution of what you want the team to do?

it seems you focus on flaming others to hide the fact that you have no solution. 

Anyway,.. once yet again I see the same pattern as above,... and again, thank you for making my point for me.

troll.

Archived