• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

22 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Sanjay's posts, and threads are certainly atrocious.

But if he can get the ban hammer for that, what's the excuse in allowing pedophiles like @Jangler to continue roaming this message board?

Jangler is a creep and a weirdo. There’s several other posters here who certainly bring down the collective IQ of the huddle and don’t contribute anything except for racist POVs. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the culprit for the majority of the spoken sh!t accounts are one or two people.

1-HornetsSting, Chuck, FootballLivesMatter, the list goes on and on. 

2-JulioSantos, Ace, Sanjay, etc. 

Is the IP band thing just a myth bc the issue seems pretty cut and dry bro.

Just like Bwood and TRD when they went alt crazy. They're not even gimmicks, it's just weird...I mean this is a football fan forum for the Panthers, their obsession with trolling it is odd. 

10 minutes ago, davos said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the culprit for the majority of the spoken sh!t accounts are one or two people.

1-HornetsSting, Chuck, FootballLivesMatter, the list goes on and on. 

2-JulioSantos, Ace, Sanjay, etc. 

Is the IP band thing just a myth bc the issue seems pretty cute and dry bro.

Just like Bwood and TRD when they went alt crazy. They're not even gimmicks, it's just weird...I mean this is a football fan forum for the Panthers, their obsession with trolling it is odd. 

VPNs are pretty common now to avoid IP bans.

28 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Jangler is a creep and a weirdo. There’s several other posters here who certainly bring down the collective IQ of the huddle and don’t contribute anything except for racist POVs. 

you just quoted one, and pied him. 

Archived