• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

13 minutes ago, Dex said:

I prefer if you'd ban most of the Huddle. Just leave me and @Darth Biscuit

What you do not realize is there actually are only two people on the Huddle: You and all of us.  We are actually just endless usernames under the control of one person, who is able to have complete conversations (with myself) using multiple personas.  The Huddle is one of those “Truman Show” type things designed to see just how far we could push this.  You happened to sign up at just the right time to take the roll of that dreaded “second person.”

That may explain a few things for you.

27 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He can stay if you take away his thread making abilities. 

This isnt the first thread you've made asking this question.. Seems like if there have to be multiple threads about one poster, you know the answer

Agree-stay but no thread making.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I'll leave it to the huddocricy to decide his fate. 

considering i report every single one of his articles, yes. But he'll just create another account unless you ban his IP. He's been a shitstorm since joining in the spring. At least HornetsSting died.

42 minutes ago, Truck Stick said:

Is there not an option to mute people on this website? Every thread i read you just troll each other, its like yall secretly like doing it.

There's the ignore list.  It helps but you still see their post if someone quotes it. Then it's like watching a train wreck, you want to look away but can't.

Archived