• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

In reality, you lied and got caught. And still are. I meant every word for you but don’t take it that way. That’s hilarious. 

Not really interested in discussing anything with someone who would lie for no apparent reason. Who knows what to believe. So I got what I needed. 

Yes I am laughing at you,.. and you should be ashamed of yourself.

and again— you are just using this lying deflection to keep from showing everyone just how football smart you are with 3 first round pick choices—-

come on,.. you can do it,.. you can at least say Nick Bosa right? I won’t laugh at you if that’s your choice— people laughed when someone said “Star”, but then he fell and it was reality.

So go ahead GM,.. go ahead PhD from watching SEC games from your couch,..

pick 3 that would really be great choices today at number 16 and why.

4 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Hey,.. there’s no passive aggressive here dude—- any time you are ready to go,.... we can meet up,.... for spades, donkey kong,.. or ms Pac-Man— I’m too old to fight— might as well be in a wheel chair— but I will wipe a booger on you on the way down.

but at any rate— I’ve already said a few times there was no intention of calling you out specifically.

you keep hugging to this lying business to avoid picking 3 draft picks you like at 16?

and at least 1 free agent that you want that could help immediately?

you have no opinion, no football knowledge,.. and I’m still wondering if you polish apples?

be safe—- don’t flame up someone who knows where you live— not everyone is disabled like me— someone might bend you over their knee and spank you.

i will just flick a booger at you.

so who is your draft picks? Top 3 for 16?

everyone here is still waiting?

Still lying. No intention but you “slapped me” with it and it was all about me. 

I’ll remain the guy hat won’t commit to a draft pick in January.

You keep being the LYING POS you have been proven to be. 

I can live with that. Later. 

8 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Still lying. No intention but you “slapped me” with it and it was all about me. 

I’ll remain the guy hat won’t commit to a draft pick in January.

You keep being the LYING POS you have Ben proven to be. 

I can live with that. Later. 

Won’t commit?

Bawahahahhahahhaa.

Yes you were so adamant about withholding your infinite football knowledge and polishing apples until I played your game.

So I did— took it away from you— took ownership of it just like I took credit for a junior Marine’s fckup to keep him out of jail, I just got a slap— sometimes you do that.

what I “slapped” you with is calling you out to make a choice for draft picks—

you are so brave and knowledgeable that you said “not committed” oh sorry “won’t commit”, gee there I go lying again,..

jesus dude— picking 2-3 choices that you like for 16 today doesn’t mean you will like them in 2 months.

the only 2 draft picks I have ever screamed for months for and stuck to were Jonathan Stewart 2008 and Cam Newton,..

oh— I screamed for Greg Olsen and we took Beason—- 

everything else we all change— so if you do that’s ok.

so what’s the Great and Powerful Oz pick for 16 today, top 3 choices?

school me oh wise one.

5 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Won’t commit?

Bawahahahhahahhaa.

Yes you were so adamant about withholding your infinite football knowledge and polishing apples until I played your game.

So I did— took it away from you— took ownership of it just like I took credit for a junior Marine’s fckup to keep him out of jail, I just got a slap— sometimes you do that.

what I “slapped” you with is calling you out to make a choice for draft picks—

you are so brave and knowledgeable that you said “not committed” oh sorry “won’t commit”, gee there I go lying again,..

jesus dude— picking 2-3 choices that you like for 16 today doesn’t mean you will like them in 2 months.

the only 2 draft picks I have ever screamed for months for and stuck to were Jonathan Stewart 2008 and Cam Newton,..

oh— I screamed for Greg Olsen and we took Beason—- 

everything else we all change— so if you do that’s ok.

so what’s the Great and Powerful Oz pick for 16 today, top 3 choices?

school me oh wise one.

You didn’t give me the other guy(you were supposedly talking about instead of me) and that was the deal. Instead, you admitted to lying the whole time.

Dishonesty has consequences. 

9 minutes ago, Toomers said:

You didn’t give me the other guy(you were supposedly talking about instead of me) and that was the deal. Instead, you admitted to lying the whole time.

Dishonesty has consequences. 

Unlike you— I don’t run around and attack people like a coward without offering up any opinion or solution myself.

so no,... I’m not offering up or calling out the many people on the board every day that bash others like cowards but refuse to offer up their choices in exchange so they themselves can get criticized.

cowardice and ignorance has its consequences too pal.

i personally have only lied when I accepted what you wanted so you would have no reason to hide and withhold your choices anymore.

you have repeatedly proven the entire point of my original post here— flame with total ignorance, claim stupidity without showing a solution yourself that is smarter.

anyway— 

how about this— I will say right here right now I’m a lying POS, since in my time in this world, being to war and others I assure you have done much worst to protect my fellow Marines in the past. 

Anyway— I will go ahead and ignore you and all of yours— that way there will be no intention to call you out in the future.

and I can avoid reading your refusals to offer up any solutions while bashing everyone else.

just continue to embarrass yourself 

Ok Toomers is completely ignored.

back to Ace.

no he shouldn’t be banned. 

Ace at least posts with his wants and picks for things, and rarely bashes what other people post. If I don’t want to read one of his threads I just avoid it.

others again that bash and flame without offering any solution of their own should be banned first before someone like Ace.

saying that someone’s pick is stupid, type of offense or defense is stupid— hell the want of 2 tight ends is stupid without offering up why in a respectful way and then offering a solution for an alternative is not a discussion— it’s a flamethrowjng session.

kind of like someone sitting in a dunking tank— it’s only fun if everyone takes turns.

if a few do it and the ones who throw to dunk them are obsolved from putting themselves out there— it’s just pure cowardice.

and if someone “won’t commit” to giving a solution or their own opinion, they should be banned from criticizing someone else’s until they do so.

everyone has to sit in the dunk seat,.

that is all.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:18 AM, billionairemonk said:

i'm always against banning anyone.  banning speech you don't like, for whatever reason, is lazy and for the weak-willed.  if you cannot contain yourself and avoid obvious bait threads or shitposts, no amount of banning will change that.  those posters will create new accounts.

You must be new to the interdwebz........ I believed this ten+ years ago, then found out 98.76% of the world wide web is complaining, (fake and forced)drama, bragging, and shitposting. This very popular thread is another example, back in my hole I go.....

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

bull shiit

Haha— yeh I take that one back, was just in another thread where he made me look stupid saying he never bashes people.

but I do prefer when someone criticizes they turn around and offer their own opinion and put themselves out there instead of guys like he who will not be named by me anymore that just bash, flame, and then hide their opinions-

fear of criticism and rejection— so it makes them feel more accepted to bash and flame,.. poke holes— that’s easy, can poke holes in any opinion or idea.

Archived