• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Ace Aladdin be banned?

Jeremy Igo

Well?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Him?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

9 minutes ago, Prime said:

Dudes a weirdo. 

Don’t know if you talking to me, but I know I’m a weirdo and I’m ok with it,.. have a great life, great wife, prospering,..love my family— 

but im weird and that’s ok.

ill still say I want OT, C, and 2 DB first 4 picks but would be ok with 2 DE or DE and OLB, C/G, DB or some combination.

whatcha got Toomers?

Ace does some crazy threads,.. borderline ludicrous, but at least he has an opinion he puts out there. At least he doesn’t bash without a solution. He hated on a receiver I liked one day but followed up with another TE,.... see,... a solution,.. a counter if you will. Even if it was ludicrous— it’s still better than flaming and running.

Then maybe you could explain the many denials you made to just that. Such as below and several other times. You’re were either lying then or now and that’s the second time I posted that quote. So at what point exactly weren’t you lying? 

————————

I have never seen someone take someone disagreeing with an opinion causing so much of a problem. What is your deal? An opinion that you completely changed during the conversation. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you’re going to post every thought in your head, someone is going to disagree. And because I think so is not a credible point of reference to defend a stance. 

We can go through it post by post and we will see how you were talked to. Anytime. Until then, quit whining.    

Wasn’t actually talking about you,...

So now you’re a proven liar. Using FACtS out of your own mouth, all in this thread. Get your boyfriend(have a party) but I got the answer I wanted. You’re every bit the LYING POS I said. And all anyone has to do is read the last half of this thread. 

Proof. That isn’t going anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Then maybe you could explain the many denials you made to just that. Such as below and several other times. You’re were either lying then or now and that’s the second time I posted that quote. So at what point exactly weren’t you lying? 

I have never seen someone take someone disagreeing with an opinion causing so much of a problem. What is your deal? An opinion that you completely changed during the conversation. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you’re going to post every thought in your head, someone is going to disagree. And because I think so is not a credible point of reference to defend a stance. 

We can go through it post by post and we will see how you were talked to. Anytime. Until then, quit whining.    

So now you’re a proven. Using FACtS out of your own mouth, all in this thread. Get your boyfriend(have a party) but I got the answer I wanted. You’re every bit the LYING POS I said. And all anyone has to do is read the last half of this thread. 

Ok so I’ve said now that I’m calling you out. (That wasn’t the case when I posted that, honestly)

but if you took it that way I own it, free and clear.

on your side though—

wheres your draft pick?

wheres your FA?

still running behind your slants and flames.

and as far as “never posting a response to my post before today” BS

you posted against my Jawann post about your infinite SEC knowledge(I still think you polish apples) and how your infinite wisedom from watching games says all the “experts” who say he will play Left Tackle in the NFL, even if he starts RT are all idiots but you.

then the comments about the adult swim.

so who is lying now pal? Do you want me to post those permanently for you?

at any rate—- I never cared about that-

i would just simply like to see your opinion on what you want for the draft and who and why.

you still can’t answer that. Again because you open yourself up to criticism, being wrong— having to say after the draft that your pick sucked—

wheres your courage?

7 minutes ago, Toomers said:

————————

So now you’re a proven liar. Using FACtS out of your own mouth, all in this thread. Get your boyfriend(have a party) but I got the answer I wanted. You’re every bit the LYING POS I said. And all anyone has to do is read the last half of this thread. 

Where’s your draft pick? Where’s your FA?

Still waiting,...

anyone by the way can go read my post, see what I posted about— see that every incendiary response you’ve given while avoiding any solution or opinion of your own is what my post was getting at.

i never meant to have your SEC comments call you out specifically or else I would have used your name period. You took it that way,.. so I take ownership of it, whether it was meant that way or not.

So keep on swimming in the kids side of the pool— keep on avoiding having an opinion or solution to put out there so you can hide and be safe from scrutiny.

keep it safe child.

i will keep it real.

i have a 2nd round tackle that plays left tackle and may move up into the 1st round shortly— he might do nicely if we end up trading back up for another 1st,..

ill keep that one for another thread in a worthy discussion.

2 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Ok so I’ve said now that I’m calling you out. (That wasn’t the case when I posted that, honestly)

but if you took it that way I own it, free and clear.

on your side though—

wheres your draft pick?

wheres your FA?

still running behind your slants and flames.

and as far as “never posting a response to my post before today” BS

you posted against my Jawann post about your infinite SEC knowledge(I still think you polish apples) and how your infinite wisedom from watching games says all the “experts” who say he will play Left Tackle in the NFL, even if he starts RT are all idiots but you.

then the comments about the adult swim.

so who is lying now pal? Do you want me to post those permanently for you?

at any rate—- I never cared about that-

i would just simply like to see your opinion on what you want for the draft and who and why.

you still can’t answer that. Again because you open yourself up to criticism, being wrong— having to say after the draft that your pick sucked—

wheres your courage?

Of course you own it. You just said it was ALL about me and you “slapped me” with it. Now, it’s if I took it that way. After lying about it for pages. 

And other that that thread and today, I’ve never quoted you. Mainly because I have zero respect for any football knowledge you have.(or don’t) 

You can post anything I’ve ever posted. Anything? I’ll own it. I know I’ve never lied, then admitted to it, then told the person I lied about they didn’t mean it that way. Then preach about how to treat people. Hypocritical Lying POS. 

You didn’t give me the name of the “other” person so I guess I’ll just keep my thoughts on the draft to myself.     

5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Of course you own it. You just said it was ALL about me and you “slapped me” with it. Now, it’s if I took it that way. After lying about it for pages. 

And other that that thread and today, I’ve never quoted you. Mainly because I have zero respect for any football knowledge you have.(or don’t) 

You can post anything I’ve ever posted. Anything? I’ll own it. I know I’ve never lied, then admitted to it, then told the person I lied about they didn’t mean it that way. Then preach about how to treat people. Hypocritical Lying POS. 

You didn’t give me the name of the “other” person so I guess I’ll just keep my thoughts on the draft to myself.     

Oh you have so much football knowledge.

omg do you actually have a PhD in football drafting from watching SEC football from the comfort of your mommas living room?

so much that you don’t even have the brass to put a pick out there for 16 right now.

who cares if it changes,.. who is it right now?

and yes I said I slapped you with it,.. takes away your excuse to avoid putting a draft pick on the table. In reality it’s just what I said— unintentional for you to feel like it’s you—- but again I’ll put that on me— you want me to apologize for accidentally ruffling your feathers— fine— drink Guinness,...

ill do you this courtesy tough guy

who are your top 3 draft picks for 16?

im still double dog daring you.

14 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Where’s your draft pick? Where’s your FA?

Still waiting,...

anyone by the way can go read my post, see what I posted about— see that every incendiary response you’ve given while avoiding any solution or opinion of your own is what my post was getting at.

i never meant to have your SEC comments call you out specifically or else I would have used your name period. You took it that way,.. so I take ownership of it, whether it was meant that way or not.

So keep on swimming in the kids side of the pool— keep on avoiding having an opinion or solution to put out there so you can hide and be safe from scrutiny.

keep it safe child.

i will keep it real.

i have a 2nd round tackle that plays left tackle and may move up into the 1st round shortly— he might do nicely if we end up trading back up for another 1st,..

ill keep that one for another thread in a worthy discussion.

And everyone can read this thread and see the Lying POS you areby just reading the last page. Shouldn’t have been a passive aggressive bitch. If you were that bothered(that you had to try to get me banned over disagreeing with your ignorance) you should have took care of it the . Not in a random thread with a fit. 

WHoever I name will not erase the shame of lying to prove a point( that you don’t care about)

2 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Came here to ask the same thing.  About 20% of the members of this site (at least), need to get the boot.

Funny, this thread started out with a question about whether someone should be banned.  Some apparently misunderstood the question and started auditioning to be banned.

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Oh you have so much football knowledge.

so much that you don’t even have the brass to put a pick out there for 16 right now.

who cares if it changes,.. who is it right now?

and yes I said I slapped you with it,.. takes away your excuse to avoid putting a draft pick on the table. In reality it’s just what I said— unintentional for you to feel like it’s you—- but again I’ll put that on me— you want me to apologize for accidentally ruffling your feathers— fine— drink Guinness,...

ill do you this courtesy tough guy

who are your top 3 draft picks for 16?

im still double dog daring you.

In reality, you lied and got caught. And still are. I meant every word for you but don’t take it that way. That’s hilarious. 

Not really interested in discussing anything with someone who would lie for no apparent reason. Who knows what to believe. So I got what I needed. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

And everyone can read this thread and see the Lying POS you areby just reading the last page. Shouldn’t have been a passive aggressive bitch. If you were that bothered(that you had to try to get me banned over disagreeing with your ignorance) you should have took care of it the . Not in a random thread with a fit. 

O player I. Hold ever name will erase the shame of lying to prove a point( that you don’t care about)

Hey,.. there’s no passive aggressive here dude—- any time you are ready to go,.... we can meet up,.... for spades, donkey kong,.. or ms Pac-Man— I’m too old to fight— might as well be in a wheel chair— but I will wipe a booger on you on the way down.

but at any rate— I’ve already said a few times there was no intention of calling you out specifically.

you keep hugging to this lying business to avoid picking 3 draft picks you like at 16?

and at least 1 free agent that you want that could help immediately?

you have no opinion, no football knowledge,.. and I’m still wondering if you polish apples?

be safe—- don’t flame up someone who knows where you live— not everyone is disabled like me— someone might bend you over their knee and spank you.

i will just flick a booger at you.

so who is your draft picks? Top 3 for 16?

everyone here is still waiting?

Archived