• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera must know this is his last chance, right?

Jeremy Igo

We are stuck in the same Conundrum that Cowboys fans are faced with.  Most of them can't stand Garrett and can't wait for him to be fired, and here they go winning their division again and cementing him as their coach for at least another 2 years.  The same will ring true with Ron if we do have a good season next year, it'd set us up for another 2 years of Ron.  

I don't want us to fail...but I'll be damned if it means a new beginning I might be able to suffer one more season of mediocrity.  

On 1/13/2019 at 8:17 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Is there any doubt that Rivera knows he will start the 2019 season with his seat uncomfortably warm? 

I mean is it really? Is he not going to just play out his contract so Tepper doesn't have to keep taking financial losses?

22 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I foresee a mid-season firing. 

I had the same thought---RR is on "double secret probation" (Animal House reference)--if we lose 2 out of the gate, GONE.

I also wonder if Norv wasn't Ron's "get out of jail" card.   Norv may have said, "If Ron goes, I go..."  I just can't figure it out.

Archived