• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera must know this is his last chance, right?

Jeremy Igo

If Ron is under pressure folks should relax and rejoice instead of bitch and whine. After all isn't that when he shines and isn't this an odd year? If the standard wisdom holds true we are going to.make a deep run in the playoffs in 2019. After all, he is great when the heat is on and as long as Cam recovers we should have a great offense. It is going to be a long off-season if every thread is going to be filled with constant complaining and bitching. 

It would probably take a really bad season to see him getting ousted. If Cam isn't fully healthy next season and some other things happen, I could see us going 8-8 or something and Rivera still retaining his job despite not winning a playoff game for 4 seasons strait after a Super Bowl trip. 

6 hours ago, trueblade said:

I'm saying you're wrong, but my brain can't accept that possibility today. 

Best case he is making a mistake like Robert Kraft did at first. Either way Rivera isn't going to get better and Hurney isn't either. Not much to look forward to next year.

4 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

This comment has zero value and nonsense. Tepper hasn't even been our owner a full year yet and you insult him with being like JR. He needs to evaluate how things go in upcoming season before he can make adjustments to salvage this team. Don't condemn Tepper when you know nothing about him and what he will do or what he has planned. Wait and watch to see what happens when the new season starts.

Keep hoping dumbass. I will remind you what I said at the end of the next two years.

If Ron had won Super Bowl 50 I would say he deserves the kind of stability that Sean Payton has had in New Orleans. He's done literally nothing to deserve that job security. So I hope with everything in my football fandom that Ron is gone after another awful season in 2019.

LOL it's the Panthers, the only place that gave him a job and then hilariously keeps him. We have an empty suit at DC...and is collecting a paycheck in a way that makes 'normal' nepotism look fair and honest. He's a terrible HC in game; he can't use timeouts correctly, can't assess the game flow correctly, can't do a 2 minute drill with any offense or OC we've had, can't challenge correctly  is among the historically worst at challenges, favors veterans and players he knows/likes over the more talented, favors shitty coaches and people he knows over better candidates, doesn't make adjustments even when it's obvious to literally every other human on the planet what's going on, doesn't take accountability unless called out by the owner or job is in question. The list can literally go on and on and on but that's enough to fire anyone who consistently does all of those things in and out every year every game.

Things have changed, we clearly no longer as a fan base are willing to put up with this bullshit and more and more people are voicing this. And if anything we should be going harder in the paint. 

Archived