• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Thread... Go Colts , Go Rams?

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, beastson said:

I don't see rams beating saints in the dome. They might have a strong running attack but I don't trust Goff to pull it off

Depends on the Defense if the Rams can stop the Saints they can win

i think the Rams are better team than the Eagles and have Peters and Talib healthy

10 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

i think the Rams are better team than the Eagles and have Peters and Talib healthy

The Rams are leaps and bounds better than the Eagles.

the Eagles are a feel good story— came out of nowhere, had no business in the playoffs but got there with Nick after Wentz out, then win a playoff game,.. go to the wire with the Saints in the dome. Great story but they weren’t supposed to beat the best team at home.

the Rams are the best team but they are not playing at home this week.

but the Rams annihilated the Cowboys,.. and the Cowboys are stingy, could have been a really squeaker— but no.

the cowboys have a much better defense overall than the Saints and a much better running game—

the Saints barely handled Phily without several starters getting broken, 

the Mole is going down. Go Rams.

their quarterback has the right name too— wrong spelling but that’s on his mama. Ha

5 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The Rams are leaps and bounds better than the Eagles.

the Eagles are a feel good story— came out of nowhere, had no business in the playoffs but got there with Nick after Wentz out, then win a playoff game,.. go to the wire with the Saints in the dome. Great story but they weren’t supposed to beat the best team at home.

the Rams are the best team but they are not playing at home this week.

but the Rams annihilated the Cowboys,.. and the Cowboys are stingy, could have been a really squeaker— but no.

the cowboys have a much better defense overall than the Saints and a much better running game—

the Saints barely handled Phily without several starters getting broken, 

the Mole is going down. Go Rams.

their quarterback has the right name too— wrong spelling but that’s on his mama. Ha

It’s almost as if Philly didn’t just beat the Rams on the road in week 15.   Lol

20 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

It’s almost as if Philly didn’t just beat the Rams on the road in week 15.   Lol

Come on dude, you can’t compare regular season to the playoffs.

the rams just busted the Cowboys up badly,.. so any rust they might have had they shed.

Phily for beaten by the Saints 45-7 in the regular season. Of course that was with Wentz but Phily just took them down to the wire.

The Saints have a lot going for them, but they got taken to the cleaners by Phily and won the game by an Alshon,...

The Rams showed up and stonewhipped the Cowboys who have a much better defense and offensive line than the Saints do— ran almost 300 yards on them.

no guarantees but from what I saw this weekend, the Rams should handily beat the Saints.

1 hour ago, Palmetto said:

They're better than the Eagles definitely, but for a number 2 seed you can't let a team beat you twice

25 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Come on dude, you can’t compare regular season to the playoffs.

the rams just busted the Cowboys up badly,.. so any rust they might have had they shed.

Phily for beaten by the Saints 45-7 in the regular season. Of course that was with Wentz but Phily just took them down to the wire.

The Saints have a lot going for them, but they got taken to the cleaners by Phily and won the game by an Alshon,...

The Rams showed up and stonewhipped the Cowboys who have a much better defense and offensive line than the Saints do— ran almost 300 yards on them.

no guarantees but from what I saw this weekend, the Rams should handily beat the Saints.

Think you may have missed my point but carry on. I believe the Rams have a very good shot at beating the Saints and hope they do. 

Archived