• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Thread... Go Colts , Go Rams?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, luke nukem said:

Please god do not let the panthers go 10-6 and loose in the divisional round next year.

I am not sure exactly what your point is... I do know Rivera is a much better coach that Garrett regardless of this year. And that would have been independent of whether Rivera was fired or not.

The Panthers did go to the divisional round 3 years in a row including the Super Bowl. That in a division with Brees and Ryan.

Some people on this board are blinded by the almost irrational level of hate that has developed for Rivera.

Rivera will not retained of we don't turn it around next year, but he certainly deserved another year based on his body of work and the coaching options out there

22 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I am not sure exactly what your point is... I do know Rivera is a much better coach that Garrett regardless of this year. And that would have been independent of whether Rivera was fired or not.

The Panthers did go to the divisional round 3 years in a row including the Super Bowl. That in a division with Brees and Ryan.

Some people on this board are blinded by the almost irrational level of hate that has developed for Rivera.

Rivera will not retained of we don't turn it around next year, but he certainly deserved another year based on his body of work and the coaching options out there

All of Rivera's playoff appearances occurred under a certain condition that's no longer true.

4 hours ago, Car123 said:

We weren't winning anything with our terrible defense. I know your brain is too old to comprehend that.

I don't know if CJ Anderson could have made a difference.  But during our losing streak after the Pitt game, we lost by 1, 3, 7, 6, and 3.  A play or two in a couple of those games could have turned things around.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

All of Rivera's playoff appearances occurred under a certain condition that's no longer true.

All playoff appearances occur under certain conditions, usually getting the right combination of talent, coaching staff, and a little bit of luck in the injury department.  Just look at the Rams.  It was mentioned that the Rams have had the same starting offensive line for the entire season.  We had 1 guy (Moton I think) who started every game.  

56 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side Note: The best part of the Chiefs winning is that we get to hear Patrick Mahomes do another press conference and imagine Kermit the Frog as an NFL quarterback.

Yeah, he gets to play next week instead of begging for acceptance on a crappy message board. That must suck.

After Cowboys lost to Rams T.O. had some negative words towards Garrett:

“2 playoff wins in 10 years!! [Jason] Garrett isn’t the answer & NEVER will be!” Owens tweeted at Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

Cowboys fans are equally disgruntled towards Garrett also and even they want him gone or Cowboys will not see a SB again under him as HC according to their beliefs.

1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

“2 playoff wins in 10 years!! [Jason] Garrett isn’t the answer & NEVER will be!” Owens tweeted at Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

Cowboys fans are equally disgruntled towards Garrett also and even they want him gone or Cowboys will not see a SB again under him as HC according to their beliefs.

Jones is another guy who cares a lot more about things being done his way than he does about actually winning games.

It'd make me feel sorry for Cowboy fans, but they're Cowboy fans.

2 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Nothings going to change with the Cowboys till they get another owner imo.

Wow, Chargers started trading blow with Patriots,.. and then went from “suck to blow”

asswhipping,...

going to be the Patriots Chiefs,... as expected I guess. Such is life 1 and 2 playing. 

Hopefully the Chargers can,.. oh just kidding, botched a return, Patriots will score again. 

Oh well, hells bells— I wonder what excuse it will be this time,.. deflated footballs, undesignated receivers, stealing signals,.. Giselle got naked and distracted the Chargers, Gronk ate more skittles in honor of Beast mode— wtf.

Archived