• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Thread... Go Colts , Go Rams?

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We'd have had some options that we didn't have after letting him go.

What I can't say for certain is whether our coaching staff would have used them. They were already being dumbasses in that regard.

Add to that the absolute unbridled ignorance of Rivera saying that next year they needed to find a complementary back for McCaffrey and it's like watching a bad sitcom.

I'm not defending everything Rivera does, but Anderson was only signed for a year so having to find a complimentary back next year has nothing to do with CJ

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

I'm not defending everything Rivera does, but Anderson was only signed for a year so having to find a complimentary back next year has nothing to do with CJ

He pointed it out as a lesson they learned because they could have used one this year.

It's one of many Rivera statements that make him look like an absolute moron sometimes.

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Not sure how Tepper could watch CJ Anderson tonight and not be tempted to text Ron and tell him to bring a cardboard box to work Monday morning.

Analytics will stop Rivera from doing stupid things.

Right? :thinking:

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Not sure how Tepper could watch CJ Anderson tonight and not be tempted to text Ron and tell him to bring a cardboard box to work Monday morning.

If I hadnt seen visual proof of him being there, I'd question if Tepper watched a single down of football all season.  So who knows what hes thinking.... might be "ol Ronnie was right, CJ just needed another team."

Archived