• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Thread... Go Colts , Go Rams?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, luke nukem said:

doesn't matter our staff is totally incompetent, its clear as day.

That guy is always a retard and I don't respond to him.

"our run game isn't an issue, so lets get rid of good players and depth"

it's funny, he's a cute moron but just even more evidence on top of the piled up and fallen over stack for our coaching staff.

My favorite part of the CJ Anderson thing is Ron saying during one of his last pressers that an off-season priority would be finding someone to help take the load off CMC in the backfield. Like, really? You had a 1,000-yard back for peanuts and wouldn’t give him a chance.

1 minute ago, Dorian Gray said:

My favorite part of the CJ Anderson thing is Ron saying during one of his last pressers that an off-season priority would be finding someone to help take the load off CMC in the backfield. Like, really? You had a 1,000-yard back for peanuts and wouldn’t give him a chance.

Unreal

1 minute ago, Dorian Gray said:

Its ridiculous isn't it!?  Makes the Panthers look like fools!!!

Archived