• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Thread... Go Colts , Go Rams?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Trill OG said:

lol I totally forgot Kelvin Benjamin was on the Chiefs roster. How fitting he has done nothing so far.

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I dont give a damn about Kelvin Benjamin, i have barely notice him this game and he is hard to miss. I want the chiefs to win this game. 

hes inactive lol

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The new kickoff rules have pretty much made the possibility of an onside kick practically impossible.

It really has affected game... at some point it's contact football.

Basically rendering kickoffs and onside kicks pointless has really degraded the game 

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

One of the best kickers in the history of the game, yet a missed xp and chip field goal has them two scores down instead of one.  

Stupid to go for the home run ball on third down, but the ref's bailed them out with a bad call.  

now he misses

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The new kickoff rules have pretty much made the possibility of an onside kick practically impossible.

Yep, they need to come up with somthing that would up the percentage of success with it, not sure what though cause they wont revert to the old rules.  Maybe set the teams 5 yards further back then the onsides can be kicked into more of a no mans land, idk.

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

One of the best kickers in the history of the game, yet a missed xp and chip field goal has them two scores down instead of one.  

Really wish he would have missed the kicks in Super Bowl 38...

Archived