• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many Clemson players would you draft this year?

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Agreed. People from other areas need to understand Clemson is basically in a small town. My mom and sister live over near Lake Hartwell and from what I've seen, the upstate in general is a very different area than say Miami where they had the big benefits problem.

The NCAA basketball scandal showed there are improper benefits going on at every school, no matter how small (wasn't Appalachian State implicated?).  It is really, really doubtful stuff like that isn't going on in football, either, and not just in big cities like Miami.  Part of the reason I dislike college sports.  Hard to truly believe your team isn't doing stuff like that no matter what your school is (I guess unless your school is really, really bad and no one cares about sports at your school).

9 minutes ago, WonderBoy said:

The NCAA basketball scandal showed there are improper benefits going on at every school, no matter how small (wasn't Appalachian State implicated?).  It is really, really doubtful stuff like that isn't going on in football, either, and not just in big cities like Miami.  Part of the reason I dislike college sports.  Hard to truly believe your team isn't doing stuff like that no matter what your school is (I guess unless your school is really, really bad and no one cares about sports at your school).

no it didn't show that...

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

you went from all to nothing ...try somewhere in between

Okay, but your original argument was that Clemson is too small of a school to be giving away benefits like a place like Miami and I'm saying the college basketball scandal showed a lot of schools in small towns were caught up in it, too.

4 minutes ago, WonderBoy said:

Okay, but your original argument was that Clemson is too small of a school to be giving away benefits like a place like Miami and I'm saying the college basketball scandal showed a lot of schools in small towns were caught up in it, too.

no that wasn't my argument at all...that was someone else...My argument was that Cu is under the microscope things wood leak out if anything was going on...

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

no that wasn't my argument at all...that was someone else...My argument was that Cu is under the microscope things wood leak out if anything was going on...

Okay, sorry about that.  Read those posts too quickly. 

Yeah, but the college basketball scandal wouldn't have come out if it weren't for the FBI investigating.  There were all kinds of schools implicated that no one had any idea about (or at least I hadn't heard about), schools that should have been under the microscope because of winning (like Villanova).  So if the FBI were to investigate college football, don't be surprised a lot of things come out about a lot of schools, including Clemson.

1 minute ago, WonderBoy said:

Okay, sorry about that.  Read those posts too quickly. 

Yeah, but the college basketball scandal wouldn't have come out if it weren't for the FBI investigating.  There were all kinds of schools implicated that no one had any idea about (or at least I hadn't heard about), schools that should have been under the microscope because of winning (like Villanova).  So if the FBI were to investigate college football, don't be surprised a lot of things come out about a lot of schools, including Clemson.

nope...the scrutiny here is more intense with the civil war that is Clemson/South Carolina...every mothers brothers uncle knows everybody in both programs and they are all looking for dirt on the other 24/7/360...no, we'd know already 

20 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

nope...the scrutiny here is more intense with the civil war that is Clemson/South Carolina...every mothers brothers uncle knows everybody in both programs and they are all looking for dirt on the other 24/7/360...no, we'd know already 

Well both South Carolina & Clemson were implicated in the FBI basketball report and there weren't rumors about either beforehand.

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Give me

1st: Ferrell

4th: Muse

5th: Hyatt

6th: Fields

Really beginning to like this Muse kid

Belmont NC kid

Was a LB in HS, was a 4.35 guy in HS

Plays deep safety for Clemson, is a downhill physical guy.

6'2 230

I expect Shaq to slide to TDs role.  Muse would be a HomeRun pickup to slide right into Shaqs role.  Especially with todays NFL where its good to have a hybrid LB with the more spread out offenses and RBs more involved in the passing game.  Kyzir White who was one of the higher ranked SS in the last class.  Chargers drafted in the 4th and coverted him to OLB

I don't know if you watched the Chargers-Ravens game, but all they talked about was that SD had safeties playing LB, and how well it worked.

Ferrell, Muse, Wilkins, don’t know if Terrell jr is coming out but him also. 

Clemson o line was getting kilt in the run game and bama pass rush was good just there secondary was atrocious. I’m all aboard the q Williams train, hopefully it’s like the 2017 draft where and unexpected run on wrs happens 

Archived