• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many Clemson players would you draft this year?

Jeremy Igo

I’m willing to bet Ferrell will end up being better than Bosa. He has the perfect NFL DE build, he isn’t stiff, can bend and get low, and he’s already damn good against the run.

If he doesn’t go top 5 I’d be willing to trade up for him. We have to get a starting DE this offseason and I don’t see how we can afford a Clowney, Lawrence or Flowers.

Grab Austin Bryant if he is there in the second and you have your DE tandem for the foreseeable future.

If we decide to go DT I’d take Christian Wilkins over Ed Oliver. That entire Clemson D line is special.

Just now, Eazy-E said:

All but 3 players and they were already suspended.

NCAA should have had a pee cup waiting at their lockers immediately after the game. I bet half the team would fail. Not to mention a lot of them are more than likely ineligible due to impermissible benefits. Cheating pays!

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

NCAA should have had a pee cup waiting at their lockers immediately after the game. I bet half the team would fail. Not to mention a lot of them are more than likely ineligible due to impermissible benefits. Cheating pays!

They just crushed an Alabama team that also had 3 players suspended for peds. So I guess it was cheaters vs cheaters.

Not sure why you’re so salty unless you’re an Alabama fan.

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

How funny, a Chapel Cheat supporter with a name of 4Corners accusing Clemson of cheating. You know better than anyone cheating pays, fake classes to keep your athletes eligible for over two decades. Look in the mirror.

And Igo, quit whining about winning the last game. Look, Hurney and Rivera are going to be here next year. I'm not a fan of it either but that's the reality. There are dumpster fire organizations picking ahead of us in the draft, there will be multiple screw ups and I'm confident we're going to land a good to great player.

Have a nice day.

9 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

They just crushed an Alabama team that also had 3 players suspended for peds. So I guess it was cheaters vs cheaters.

Not sure why you’re so salty unless you’re an Alabama fan.

Oh Alabama is cheating too. No doubt about it. 

Glad Clempson beat Bama. 

11 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

How funny, a Chapel Cheat supporter with a name of 4Corners accusing Clemson of cheating. You know better than anyone cheating pays, fake classes to keep your athletes eligible for over two decades. Look in the mirror.

And Igo, quit whining about winning the last game. Look, Hurney and Rivera are going to be here next year. I'm not a fan of it either but that's the reality. There are dumpster fire organizations picking ahead of us in the draft, there will be multiple screw ups and I'm confident we're going to land a good to great player.

Have a nice day.

UNC was exonerated by the NCAA and if the sham NCAA would have insisted on wrongfully punishing Carolina for a media created fake scandal, UNC would have crushed them in a court of law as well. 

Archived