• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles looking to trade Foles. Would you want him?

Jeremy Igo

I would want him, if we could work it out he may end up totally replacing Cam or we can trade Nick away again like the Patriots did Cook when Cam comes back and he’s proven 100%.

Personally I believe I would rather have Defilippo as offensive coordinator if we did that, who was with Foles before I believe.

Nope, this is Cams team.  If we bring Foles in here the Cam haters will be here in droves wanting Foles to start over Cam, even if Cams healthy.  I am comfortable with Kyle as our backup.  Next year will be an evaluation of Cams arm and if we need to move on there will be good options in the draft.

Also

RG3, Fitzpatrick, Tyrod Taylor,  Bridgewater, McCown will all be FA

Flacco and Tannehill are rumored to be cut.

There will be plenty of options to sign a vet backup.  Foles will be demanding higher $$ (superbowl winner, playoff QB this year)

Foles has always looked like a really good QB when coached by Andy Reid, Chip Kelly, and Doug Pederson.

The one year of his career he was absolutely horrible, who was his coach?  Dinosaur Jeff Fisher.

Who exactly is Carolina's head coach again?  And how does he compare to the list above?

My final answer would be if you have a vendetta against Nick Foles and wish him to fail and likely get injured then, by all means, acquire Nick Foles for the Carolina Panthers and let him play under Ron Rivera and the lack of importance Ron RIvera obviously feels for his OL and QB.

This is like the third QB thread Igo's created in the past week. It sounds like you've officially hopped off the Cam bandwagon eh?

No, according to Spotrac Foles has a hit of $20M next year. That would be ridiculous for a potential backup. Also we saw in the last two games Heinicke and Allen--both of which never started--did fairly well in Norv Turner's offense.

17 hours ago, Jesse said:

This is like the third QB thread Igo's created in the past week. It sounds like you've officially hopped off the Cam bandwagon eh?

No, according to Spotrac Foles has a hit of $20M next year. That would be ridiculous for a potential backup. Also we saw in the last two games Heinicke and Allen--both of which never started--did fairly well in Norv Turner's offense.

past 72 hours, but its all good. The not so invisible hand is directing the board again,. Everyone whined about trolls and fake accounts making posts. Here you go! They are all gone, and the leader is back.. guess whos back..bump bump bump to that M&M song~

Archived