• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Wildcard Games - Who you got?

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll take the Texans in the 1st game and a giant meteor in the 2nd game. Outside of division rivals, I can't imagine a worse NFC matchup for me than the Cowboys and Seahawks. A team I despise will be moving on no matter what.

its a tough one but I gotta go with the cowboys cause I cant stand the thought of two time SB champion Russel Wilson, also Dak and me were both born on 7/29/93 which is kinda cool.

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Everyone is talking about the Chiefs.

But then colts are going to be a problem the next few years.  Luck is locked up long term.

And they have among the most cap space at about 90mil next season. And they have no big FA hitting the market

colts are going to get bell, you heard it here first.

6 minutes ago, NeederNodder said:

Looks like the over gratification of Andrew Luck by aging white sports correspondents continues. sigh. Colts do look great though.

meh, Im just happy for a guy who didn't know if he would ever be able to play the game he loves is out there having fun again, it gives me hope that the same can happen to Cam.

Archived