• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Wildcard Games - Who you got?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This

Think they easily outbid the cowboys for Lawerence and add a Mark Ingram.  And could draft a good WR in the 1st 

I don't know if they need a high price rb, Mack is solid.

I do however think they will be in play for a WR. It's really their only weakness on offense. They have TY Hilton, but he is injury prone.

8 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Jason Witten:  "Great call going for it here"....   What an idiotic decision on a 4th and 4 when you haven't been able to move the ball.  The fact that Witten agreed with the call is just icing on the cake.  That dude is one of the worst announcers of all-time

Only guy worse than Witten is Tony Romo, there's a trend here.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Romo has actually grown on me a lot.  At least he speaks very knowledgeably about the game (discussing coverages, matchups, schemes, etc).  Witten on the other hand is either way too nervous or he's had one too many hits to the noggin.  

6 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Whaaaat? Romo is one of the best out there currently. Witten is another Rhonde Barber that can't put together a complete sentence. Romo knows whats going on in the game and is great at analysis.

Just now, cptx said:

Whaaaat? Romo is one of the best out there currently. Witten is another Rhonde Barber that can't put together a complete sentence. Romo knows whats going on in the game and is great at analysis.

Yeah I didn’t get that either. Room explains the game so well and calls the plays before they happen

9 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

I don't know if they need a high price rb, Mack is solid.

I do however think they will be in play for a WR. It's really their only weakness on offense. They have TY Hilton, but he is injury prone.

They do have 2 2nds round picks along with their 1st as well.

They are sitting pretty

Archived