• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Wildcard Games - Who you got?

Jeremy Igo

Everyone is talking about the Chiefs.

But then colts are going to be a problem the next few years.  Luck is locked up long term.

And they have among the most cap space at about 90mil next season. And they have no big FA hitting the market

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Everyone is talking about the Chiefs.

But then colts are going to be a problem the next few years.  Luck is locked up long term.

And they have among the most cap space at about 90mil next season

The Chiefs will choke so no worry there.  

1 minute ago, Trill OG said:

The scary part about the Colts is they have a shitload of cap space. Their Oline is already set. They could easily add 2 premium FA's or pursue trades for players like OBJ or Brown.

This

Think they easily outbid the cowboys for Lawerence and add a Mark Ingram.  And could draft a good WR in the 1st 

1 minute ago, PantherNation123 said:

Jason Witten:  "Great call going for it here"....   What an idiotic decision on a 4th and 4 when you haven't been able to move the ball.  The fact that Witten agreed with the call is just icing on the cake.  That dude is one of the worst announcers of all-time

I’d be furious if I was a Texans fan. I could see a 4-1 attempt, maybe 4-2. The game isn’t close to over, play smart and get the willies out. Let the colts get lazy and give your Def the best chance.

oh well.

Archived