• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Wildcard Games - Who you got?

Jeremy Igo

I've got the Seahawks and Colts at +2.5 on a parlay and both bets individually. Think the dogs will bark today. 

Have a very small bet on the Eagles +6 tom, but now that I think about it, Chi might blow them out of the water. 

Just rooting for KC this playoffs all the way and whoever is playing the Saints 

I can’t see how anyone can root for the Seahawks.  I grew up in NC so I get the Dallas hate, trust me.  But they’ve been irrelevant for so long, I can take them knocking the hawks and their obnoxious fan base out now, then let Dallas lose second round on the road.  Or beat the Saints in the dome, that would be fine too.   They aren’t winning the SB regardless.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I can’t see how anyone can root for the Seahawks.  I grew up in NC so I get the Dallas hate, trust me.  But they’ve been irrelevant for so long, I can take them knocking the hawks and their obnoxious fan base out now, then let Dallas lose second round on the road.  Or beat the Saints in the dome, that would be fine too.   They aren’t winning the SB regardless.

I dunno, great organization, great Head Coach, sustained success, huge home field advantage and they actually celebrate their fans. I respect the Seahawk organization.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I can take them knocking the hawks and their obnoxious fan base out now, then let Dallas lose second round on the road.

Both have obnoxious fans, but I encounter more of the Dallas idiots out in the wild, so the hate is stronger there

Everyone is talking up the Colts and yep, the Texans have looked suspect but I think Watson, Hopkins & Coutee tear it up. 

Texans 38-22

I hate the Cowboys almost as much as the Saints.  I think this one will be the low scorer.  

Seahawks 19-13

Archived