• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quarterback Possibilities for the Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Hold this Kyle Allen kid as the benchmark and draft someone comfortably if we think they're better (but past round 2).  

Brett Rypien and Gardner Minshew look just as good as these other guys.  Take a stab at one of them and if we sit Cam, we'll probably get a top-5 2020 pick or on the flip side, we find a diamond in the rough in a rookie or Allen.  Hurney and Rivera go on a long walk out of town and the franchise reboots entirely in 2020.  

I would get Joe Flacco in Free Agency. Keep Kyle Allen for depth. And would draft a Will Grier for more depth to get us situated well with the QB position and let Cam take as much time as he needs to get his shoulder 100%. If that means sit an entire year like Andrew Luck I am for it 100%

The Panthers have two young QB who they like and are developing. I don't have a problem with Allen starting at QB next season if Cam doesn't recover. If Cam doesn't recover then next season will be a losing season, and we need to lose hard so that we have a top 10 pick to address the QB position. If Allen gives us a winning season, then no need to address the QB position. If Allen doesn't have it, then we have a top 10 pick and we go QB. 

Archived