• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching changes likely on the way.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Im sorry but I can't see the logic in this.   It's been Ron's MO from the jump, it's who he is and his core belief.   He even guotes his mentor John Maden when justifying his approach.  So he has to abandon his core belief to keep his job?   A leopard can't change his stripes.  I fear this is an exercise in futility.

Side question, where does the leave Hurney?

Ol' Kit Harington pretty much summed it up right here folks.....I don't think RR is capable of making that type of "change".

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

So as I recall, one of the excuses I heard last year for the poor performance of the defense was that we had so much turnover on the defensive coaching staff.

And now, we're being told that a solution to get better going forward...is more turnover on the coaching staff.

Okay :thinking:

That was the excuse going into this season as well.  Seems they are running out of excuses.

Watch Ron fug us again by not staying loyal and not go down with his peeps. Usually Rons loyalty to a fault costs us but now he will actually be mandated to either fire them or leave with them and he'll fire them. He's been good at throwing people under the bus though so it probably won't be hard for him just another funny thing to laugh at.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So as I recall, one of the excuses I heard last year for the poor performance of the defense was that we had so much turnover on the defensive coaching staff.

And now, we're being told that a solution to get better going forward is... more turnover on the coaching staff.

:eyeroll: it always an excuse with this team

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And now, we're being told that a solution to get better going forward is... more turnover on the coaching staff.

Was also said while JR was still the owner. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wouldn’t go out and spend on talent coaches. 

5 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Ron is loyal until he is in danger of getting fired. Then he would throw his own mother under the bus.

Maybe his mom. But never Richard Rogers 

Rons proved to be a bad evaluator of talent on the field and in his assistant coaches as well. His loyalty is his demise. Hire a competent DC and not one of his boys that he’s mentored into mediocrity 

43 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Rivera and Turner are the only safe coaches at the moment. Expect shakeups elsewhere 

Bu....bu.....but this juan guy swore to us that Rivera already was fired after the Tampa game

Im perfectly fine with Rivera and Turner being the only safe ones.  Im down for them to come back.

Just wish Hurney wasnt safe and out the door.

42 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Rivera has to make changes at this point or he is going to get fired. Loyalty is his blind spot and has cost the season. Tepper needs to see Rivera can change.

He hasn't been fired yet for years of incompetence. I see no changes to his friends/coaches.

Archived