• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Oh, Bills beating Miami. If we lose we’d get by Buffalo. If we win we actually drop behind Miami. So freaking stupid to win. All the teams we can actually pass are ahead of us and all the teams that can pass us are behind us.

I’m going to be so pissed watching someone like Gary or Williams become a stud and we’ll get a nobody because we dropped 9 spots. For those people saying that it’s silly, according to the draft trade charts we lose the equivalent of pick #35 if we drop all of our slots from 8 to 16. That’s why I want to lose.

Anyone wanting us to win this game is extremely short sighted. There's ZERO benefits to winning this game.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the taysom hill nonsense every week isn't coming from his play on the field (obviously). it's coming from the production meetings. the more an announcer hypes up this scrub, the more interested they are in sucking up to the dope fiend head coach.

Even when he was just pile jumping on special teams and didn't see snaps on offense it was like this.  I mean we had Joe Webb who had actually done vaguely quarterback-ish stuff in the NFL returning kicks for us and nobody cared. 

Archived