• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Did I say it wasn't?  The dude said he was touched without a doubt, that was the argument.  FFS.

I actually meant to respond to Manther but at any rate my post agrees with you both.

7 minutes ago, Manther said:

When did this become flag football.  Uhhh, you're not down just caused he touched you.  The ball does not need to go all the way over the white line, just touch the plane....it did before his knees hit the ground.  The announcers forgot this isn't touch football.

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:
newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Kyle Allen has brought the deep pass back to the Carolina offense that wasn't there with Cam Newton and his sore shoulder. Allen just threw a 53-yard touchdown pass to Curtis Samuel that gave Carolina a 30-0 lead. Newton completed only nine passes of 20-plus yards this season to rank near the bottom of the NFL.

How dare you sir racist.

20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Brees sits just short of 4000 yds...not a peep from him

thomas plays chasing 12 more yds for record..he is pissed playing against our scrubs

draw your own conclusions 

Stfu

a few years ago (2008, I believe) we played the saints in the season finale. Instead of going for a possible game winning hail mary, Brees decided to complete a short pass to break Marino's record for passing yards in a season.

2 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Enlighten me on how playing for a franchise record is classless?

TBH it's just a funny thing every other team laughs at the Saints for.

It's just something you never hear or see from none of the other great players or teams it honestly just reeks of "we were a shitty all time terrible franchise and have residual effects from this and our inferiority complex"

Joe Horn having been one of the only players for the Saints when they did suck deserves the record more than a WR who plays with Brees for a few years +.

Archived