• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Semaj said:

The only way this win was worth it is if  by New Orleans shutting it down, they are unable to start it back up in their first playoff game and lose.  Then I will say I was wrong, Rivera is an evil genius and $#&@ the Aints!

Momentum is a fragile thing.

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Yes it actually did touch samuels...

When did this become flag football.  Uhhh, you're not down just caused he touched you.  The ball does not need to go all the way over the white line, just touch the plane....it did before his knees hit the ground.  The announcers forgot this isn't touch football.

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

I am not even going to argue with you dude....you believe whatever your little heart desires.  

Yea it actually was a touchdown, the touch had nothing to do with it...bizarre to hear people still not knowing the game they watch.

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

It was a terrible post. No doubt bull is a racist. 

Tons of Racists on this board but the thing with racist's is they never seem to admit they are one or they even exist at all.  What they don't seem to realize is, eventually people will see their true colors regardless if they ever say they are one or not.  Gotta laugh at the clowns on this board who think that no one hates on Newton because of the color of his skin.

Archived