• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

gonna take all of the wrong lessons from this game and it won't make us any better next season lol

What is most important is the possibility that we may have something in Kyle Allen. Maybe we lose 3-4 spots in the draft but Kyle's play is lifting up the entire team right now. 

8 minutes ago, Bigdaddy8523 said:

I'll take the division win. I just want a win. I've seen this team lose for 7 straight games and we're not going to the playoffs but I can't stand loosing. 

This.  Enjoy it folks.  Its a long time until we see another Panthers game.  Its been a long time since we've seen a Panthers win.  Looks like we have a servicable backup, thats good news.  Breaking the sweep is good news.

Ron and Hurney are apparently safe, so if youre a supporter of them, then dont worry about the draft spots, all Hurndog does is draft HoFers in rd 1 regardless and Ron wins every other year...

Or if like me you doubt them... well, enjoy what wins we can get when you can get them

A Huddler posted this earlier this week. Forgot who it was. 

Bills (5-10) beat the Dolphins (7-8)

Lions (5-10) beat the Packers (6-8-1)

Jaguars (5-10) beat the Texans

Giants (5-10) beat the Cowboys

Bucs (5-10) beat the Falcons (6-9)

Given the Panthers would have the lowest SOS of all teams tied at 6-10, they would jump to the 5th pick in the draft. 

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

What is most important is the possibility that we may have something in Kyle Allen. Maybe we lose 3-4 spots in the draft but Kyle's play is lifting up the entire team right now. 

Lifting them to what lol? A tier two pass rusher?

Kyle Allen is playing alright, and I'm seeing people talk about him like he's the next Brady. What. It's a game where the Saints are mailing it in. Usually you don't know what you have in a quarterback until after a full season, or longer, when the league has tape on them and can exploit their weaknesses.

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Limited possibility. Looks good in a preseason format here.

Could be upwards of 8 spots in the draft. 

Momentum? For who? A bunch of players that may not even be here?

Bunch of nonsense rhetoric 

A win only hurts us

10 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I don't think anyone is going to put too much stock into the game. I like Allen, but I don't think this game shows much. This is a cardboard cut-out version of the Saints.

It actually does say something. Poise is there or it isn't and it doesn't matter if it's preseason or whatever else.

Allen has the pocket presence and awareness and doesn't get scared and fug up and he has been pressured and hit several times already and has shown he can throw the ball. He's been hit hard at least three times and hasn't gotten the deer in the headlights look not once. There is a clear distinction between him and Heineke in both games.

Rivera being the moron he is it should actually comes as 0 surprise that Allen is better than our other backups even tho he was released and was on the PS because Rivera is a fugup retard who couldn't evaluate his way out of a wet paper bag.

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:
A Huddler posted this earlier this week. Forgot who it was. 

Bills (5-10) beat the Dolphins (7-8)

Lions (5-10) beat the Packers (6-8-1)

Jaguars (5-10) beat the Texans

Giants (5-10) beat the Cowboys

Bucs (5-10) beat the Falcons (6-9)

Given the Panthers would have the lowest SOS of all teams tied at 6-10, they would jump to the 5th pick in the draft. 

What’s amazing about this is - the giants and jaguars (who are losing) probably want to target QBs. Which doesn’t really effect us. Bucs, Lions, bills winning is a blessing and I wouldn’t have predicted it happening . But of course we “won”.

Archived