• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Growl said:

Down the field PIs is just one more major thing the Panthers have lost by not being able to throw the ball deep.

That's been a huge component of our offense in recent seasons that hasn't been there.

This! It’s shocking to see how much more dynamic we could be with a QB who can actually throw down the field. The difference between Cam and Allen has been drastic. Cam needs to get right or we need to look in another direction.

Just now, MadHatter said:

This thread proves that the Carolina Huddle (once s great forum to discuss football) has been over run with blithering idiots and brainless morons.  You assholes wake up in the morning looking for something to bitch about....God your lives must really suck.

you seem angry.. everything all right?

8 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Sure feels like the Saints are tanking this one. It's too easy.

Of course they are.  Payton gets it.  He's got nothing to gain by winning and a decent amount by losing.  He's smart enough to see the big picture and smart enough to play for it.

Unlike our coach.

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

This thread proves that the Carolina Huddle (once s great forum to discuss football) has been over run with blithering idiots and brainless morons.  You assholes wake up in the morning looking for something to bitch about....God your lives must really suck.

But but we lost 7 spots in the draft.

Just now, stbugs said:

The real Saints secondary was out there for most of the first half. Jordan wasn’t out there to disrupt but it was mainly the Saints O not playing.

That's true, but I feel like they're probably not going 100% — at least I wouldn't. If I were them I wouldn't want to legitimately be beat deep, but I wouldn't care too much otherwise, which is probably why they're flailing all over the receivers when they do get beat.

8 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I just don’t get it. It really makes my blood boil. This “win” isn’t a win. The saints couldn’t care less about the outcome of this. They’re laughing at us. This is like you playing with your older brother and he lets you score a touchdown on him when the score is 44-3. The only thing stopping us from taking a blue chip player is us and this fake enthusiasm on the sidelines is amazing . Yeah, I get it, competitive spirit blah blah. But cmon man. Look ahead to your future and how much one of those top players changes this team. I bet any amount of money we end up with a solid player in this draft , while the falcons probably take a top 3 pass rusher because they know what they’re doing.

This isn't the NBA, tanking doesn't happen in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Sean Peyton is smart enough to know that by losing the game the Saints are actually winning because they are tanking our draft position. Unfortunately Ron is too fuging stupid to realize it. 

I don’t think the Saints would be very happy if we have the chance to draft an Ed Oliver, Clelin Ferrell, or Greedy Williams. Instead we are going to win a meaningless game and drop 5 to 7 spots out of the top ten. 

But you know, herp derp Keep Pounding! We didn’t get swept by the Saints again. WooHoo another classic Ron Rivera Moral Victory!

I don’t think he cares about our draft position. He has owned us in games that matter.

Archived