• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

Sean Peyton is smart enough to know that by losing the game the Saints are actually winning because they are tanking our draft position. Unfortunately Ron is too fuging stupid to realize it. 

I don’t think the Saints would be very happy if we have the chance to draft an Ed Oliver, Clelin Ferrell, or Greedy Williams. Instead we are going to win a meaningless game and drop 5 to 7 spots out of the top ten. 

But you know, herp derp Keep Pounding! We didn’t get swept by the Saints again. WooHoo another classic Ron Rivera Moral Victory!

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Agreed. Pittsburgh fuged us last week. I’d be happy if we derailed their HFA but at this point Peppers is getting a sack against a 7th round rookie getting his first start. This will have no impact against NO and it’s tanking our draft pick badly.

Yeah.  I wanted Pittsburgh to beat them last week just so Carolina could have a chance to spoil their home-field advantage this week.  

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Yep, Falcons are going to pass Buffalo, Detroit and Tampa and get the 7th pick. At least they get it.

Only thing we are seeing is that Allen is competent and maybe gets us some future draft capital. 

I don't think anyone is going to put too much stock into the game. I like Allen, but I don't think this game shows much. This is a cardboard cut-out version of the Saints.

Archived