• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

I just don’t get it. It really makes my blood boil. This “win” isn’t a win. The saints couldn’t care less about the outcome of this. They’re laughing at us. This is like you playing with your older brother and he lets you score a touchdown on him when the score is 44-3. The only thing stopping us from taking a blue chip player is us and this fake enthusiasm on the sidelines is amazing . Yeah, I get it, competitive spirit blah blah. But cmon man. Look ahead to your future and how much one of those top players changes this team. I bet any amount of money we end up with a solid player in this draft , while the falcons probably take a top 3 pass rusher because they know what they’re doing.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know if I'd go that far but it was pretty damn good.

Again, this is basically a preseason game but it's hard not to like this kid.

Also hard to forget that our coaches believed he was worse than Taylor Heinicke and didn't deserve a roster spot.

And took him out last week after completing 4 out of 4.--oh well.

Just now, KillerKat said:

I dont understand people freaking out about dropping cause they want a pass rusher. Supposedly this is a deep draft for the DL. That means you can select someone solid later in the draft. If you want to freak out about dropping, it has to be about the offensive line.

This franchise and some of its fans are just stuck on DL. Meanwhile complain and see Cam getting hit mid-way towards the end of the season. I dont know what's it going to take ot build a stellar OL. Kalil is old and truthfully I think D. Williams will battle injuries. Moton can go back left

Archived