• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

What insanity is this!?!? Someone briefly catch me up on how we've arrived to this point.  I forgot all about the game for the 1st time this year and didn't turn it on to right now.  How the hell are we beating the Saints 20-0 right now in their house with Kyle Allen under center?

Sean Payton sat his most important starters before the game. First series 3 players from his offense, and another 3 players from his defense hurt their pussies, and had to leave the game. So now the Panthers are playing barely any starters, and Sean Payton is throwing the game. On an easy field goal they had a false start, so of course they HAD to punt it, right? Then the next series Payton goes for it on 4th and 2 around the 20, and for some reason it's a prayer pass to the endzone? Sean Payton scheming is what's happening. That and the Saints players that are starters playing to not get hurt.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

if ron is doing this because he knows he's getting fired then i can live with it. getting this dipshit out of charlotte is worth falling a few spots in the draft

that would conflict with the myriad of reports saying hes safe 

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

We are in absolute dire need of a massive overhaul of the dline , we better hope some premium pass rusher drops like a rock down to the middle picks where we will be selecting. 

I don't see it, if anything someone trades up to leapfrog us if that happens.

Archived