• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

In this thread we will see:

- people calling for Kyle Allen to be the backup 

- people demanding we go QB in the first round

- people mad at the OL for holding penalties on 4 of our 5 biggest gains on offense

- Sanjay saying something stupid

- lots of hate on Rivera and Hurney

- discourse following a 31-10 loss that was not that close 

Its been actaully worse....we're winning.  This is the WORST FUCCKKING WIN I HAVE EVER WATCHED.

i think i'm going to throw up.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

we've lost 7 straight games coming in to this one. all of a sudden we're dominating TOP and scoring at will. ron sees this and thinks "hmm looks like we're starting to figure things out!!!"

“Something to build on”

lol

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

we've lost 7 straight games coming in to this one. all of a sudden we're dominating TOP and scoring at will. ron sees this and thinks "hmm looks like we're starting to figure things out!!!"

Yeah against a team that’s resting their best players on O and D and probably not getting crazy with play calls. RR comeback coach of the year haha

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

What insanity is this!?!? Someone briefly catch me up on how we've arrived to this point.  I forgot all about the game for the 1st time this year and didn't turn it on to right now.  How the hell are we beating the Saints 20-0 right now in their house with Kyle Allen under center?

Payton sat starters and is even able to out-lose RR.  Fucccker can't do anything right.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Best pass this season, tbh.

Don't know if I'd go that far but it was pretty damn good.

Again, this is basically a preseason game but it's hard not to like this kid.

Also hard to forget that our coaches believed he was worse than Taylor Heinicke and didn't deserve a roster spot.

What insanity is this!?!? Someone briefly catch me up on how we've arrived to this point.  I forgot all about the game for the 1st time this year and didn't turn it on to right now.  How the hell are we beating the Saints 20-0 right now in their house with Kyle Allen under center?

Because the Saints aren't playing their starters or even trying. 

Kyle Allen is an accurate QB with good pocket presence. Hes throwing against the starting Saints secondary too so hes not playing against scrubs.

Archived