• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Does having a pass rush matter? Because right now it looks like hitting on a pick or bust. Maybe Ron can get a defensive coordinator that can scheme up something, but as far as talent — the Panthers don't have any other than Short.

I  doubt our 1st pick will be DL. I don't know why you guys want to draft a DL knowing its going to take a minimum of 2 seasons for him to have a meaningful impact. It usually take until the 3rd year. You can go to the DL in FA

I feel like this fanbase is going to be very envious of two or three teams that pick just ahead us. Panthers could take MAYBE the best safety, but I don't know if it will mean much without anyone to rush the passer. Otherwise maybe the second or third best left tackle prospect. Other than that? I don't know, maybe the second best receiver, or a linebacker.

What insanity is this!?!? Someone briefly catch me up on how we've arrived to this point.  I forgot all about the game for the 1st time this year and didn't turn it on to right now.  How the hell are we beating the Saints 20-0 right now in their house with Kyle Allen under center?

Archived