• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Payton is a punk

juliosantos

6 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I hate him ! He wants to run the score up against us to pad his stats and he won't rest starters and states to put us out of our misery . Let's kick their ass and injure brees . Don't want to rest starters and think we not about to smack them is crazy on his point . Eric Reid has nothing to lose and they have everything to lose . I hope he cracks brees and crushes their dream of a Super Bowl . For those to say I'm a low life these are the same fans that wanted to see mccaffrey or cam get injured on saints report so I hate his team like a rival gang . We are already out and have nothing to lose but we can't lose our pride and they think they are going to beat us and pad stats , lay off the heroine Payton . For all the ain't fans reading this , I'm not your friend and I hate you . 

Grown men complaining about other grown men running up the score on them, is about the saddest thing in all of professional sports.

Don't want them to run out the score? Then man the fug up and go out there and stop them. If you can't go home and think long and hard about why that is and what your gonna do to keep it from happening again. 

7 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I hate him ! He wants to run the score up against us to pad his stats and he won't rest starters and states to put us out of our misery . Let's kick their ass and injure brees . Don't want to rest starters and think we not about to smack them is crazy on his point . Eric Reid has nothing to lose and they have everything to lose . I hope he cracks brees and crushes their dream of a Super Bowl . For those to say I'm a low life these are the same fans that wanted to see mccaffrey or cam get injured on saints report so I hate his team like a rival gang . We are already out and have nothing to lose but we can't lose our pride and they think they are going to beat us and pad stats , lay off the heroine Payton . For all the ain't fans reading this , I'm not your friend and I hate you . 

"I hate his team like a rival gang" HAHAHAHA.  DAMN I hate the Aints like no other team too.  They are and always have been classless since  SP arrived.  I Hope to lose so we can draft a player that will haunt them for the next 10 season's.  A major injury to one of their key players would be karma of the highest order.  That being said I won't root for that because I am not an Ain't or an Ain't fan.  I will laugh if it happens though.

10 hours ago, Humbled-Carolina-Chuck said:

Go Saints

It’s spelt “Geaux”.

8 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Payton better remember that karma is a *****. The Panthers will rebound and we will once again dominate the Aints and the rest of the South. 

Hard to “dominate the South” when y’all are consistently following a winning season with a losing season every year. It won’t work out like 2014 did every time. 

Y’all have never dominated us. Ever.

5 minutes ago, Humbled-Carolina-Chuck said:

Go Saints go!!!!! Lose Panthers lose. We’ll take Ed Oliver while Saints have no 1st rounder. Saints going SB. Going SB to lose. 

We don’t need a first rounder this year. Y’all might want to fix that offensive line first though, unless Cam is going to start learning how to throw left handed.

11 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Thank you,  well said.  Fug that team, for what it's worth they are betting on winning now and if they don't they are truly fuged in the future.

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Considering that the series is tied at 24-24, I'd say neither team has really dominated the other. They either trade wins or go on streaks where one team wins a bunch in a row.

6 hours ago, WCUcats said:

Grown men complaining about other grown men running up the score on them, is about the saddest thing in all of professional sports.

Don't want them to run out the score? Then man the fug up and go out there and stop them. If you can't go home and think long and hard about why that is and what your gonna do to keep it from happening again. 

The really sad and pathetic thing is that Rivera still believes that the generation who "callled it off" and "respected their opponent" is still in charge.

Because that's what is says in Rivera's "book".

Which is about as pathetic and damaging to a program's psyche as it can get.

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Hard to “dominate the South” when y’all are consistently following a winning season with a losing season every year. It won’t work out like 2014 did every time. 

Yeah, you saints fans weren't hanging out talking trashing during the Panthers taking the division 3 straight years.  Really weren't around much until after last season's sweep. So, go ahead, enjoy your run.

It won't last. 

3 hours ago, cptx said:

Considering that the series is tied at 24-24, I'd say neither team has really dominated the other. They either trade wins or go on streaks where one team wins a bunch in a row.

I concur. However, I never claimed we dominated y’all. I only quoted and fact checked the poster claiming y’all dominated us.

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Yeah, you saints fans weren't hanging out talking trashing during the Panthers taking the division 3 straight years.  Really weren't around much until after last season's sweep. So, go ahead, enjoy your run.

It won't last. 

I’m not trash talking, I’m fact checking. If you’re taking offense to what I post, then you might want to take a step back and re-read your posts, or the posts I quoted, without the rose-tinted glasses because it was probably full of :poo:.

And I’ve been here since March 2014, so yes, I was here when y’all won the division 3 straight years (one of which with a losing record at 7-8-1), so there’s at least once where you’re wrong. I can continue if you’d like?

2 hours ago, Humbled-Carolina-Chuck said:

Yall window is closing. Last year. Brees suck now

So setting a NFL record for completion % (breaking his own record), leading the league in QB rating, a TD-INT ratio of nearly 7-to-1, and the best record in the league is “sucking”?

LOL, okay.

Archived