• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers could get as high as the 7th pick this year!

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, LegioX said:

I want this to be a blow out and Ron is fired before he goes back to the stadium. 

Ron had some good years before this debacle. Plus, he's a solid guy. Some of you need to remember that! I'm sure that Tepper will give him his walking papers the right way.

These guys would all be top-10 in most years:

Nick Bosa (DE OSU) *sf

Josh Allen (DE/OLB Kentucky) 

Rashan Gary (DE Michigan) *sf

Ed Oliver (DT Houston) *sf

Jeffery Simmons (DT Miss State) *sf

Quinnen Williams (DT Bama) *sf

Clelin Ferrell (DE Clemson) *sf

Thing is, if we stick with our current defense, they're all pretty much scheme fits (*sf) one way or another.  Allen is the only one I think is strictly suited for a 3-4 near the top, the others can all come here and slide on in.  

We will have a good shot to land Gary, Ferrell, or Oliver.  

we could play the Saints back ups and get handled, no worry on the loss

i think we should possibly trade up, and I never want that but the dline in this drat is so top heavy, id say about half of the first round picks will be dline

and just like every year teams will be reaching for a qb many will fall into the bottom first round

totally fine with two firsts for our second and third 

8 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

Since when did Ed Oliver become a possibility?

I thought he was considered a top 5 pick. Did his stock fall?

I think other guys stock rose.. quinnin or whatever his name is has usurped him as the best interior dlineman. Factor that in with bosa going one and maybe a qb or 2 plus cbs like greedy Williams being a commodity and it’s easy to see him slide. Not that’s we should draft a defensive tackle when Love kwan and so on at serviceable.

how quickly some of us forget how bad our defensive ends are and agining. Peppers is gone as well likely.. honestly if we take a defensive tackle here we deserve a kick in the balls.

Archived