• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to do?

N1kkadeemuz

So I have a co-worker who I started hanging out with. At first him and his wife and me and my wife got along fine. Now the wives are still good but me and him don't see eye to eye on a lot of things and he one of those guys that "knows" everything. He can "tell" you everything from what type of sportbike to buy to whats wrong with your marriage.

The best part is he's my boss.

But he keeps wanting to hang out and always calls me to go out to a bar or watch a game. He's an alright cat but man I don't feel like making a pissing contest I just want to chill.

So do I need to quit being a punk about it or what?

Depending on your field and company, being the bosses pet can bring huge dividends and screwing it up could mess your job up.

I'm not a guy to kiss arse...but at the same time some places are filled with politics and being the bosses buddy could be good. Especially if he is on the way up.

But generally, even if he weren't your boss I would handle it lightly just to make sure you don't mess up the wives thingy. But handle it 'cause life is too short to hang out with people you don't like.

Archived