• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 5-12 vs NFC South since 2016

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

I'm starting to believe tepper doesn't care about winning . Jerry 2.0 until he earns my respect 

I will never understand that mentality, JR seemed to have it.   A full stadium means additional income and only winning will fill the stadium.   

5 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

2013 - healthy Cam: playoffs

2014 - healthy Cam: playoffs

2015 - healthy Cam: playoffs

2016 - injured Cam: no playoffs

2017 - healthy Cam: playoffs

2018 - Injured Cam: no playoffs

So you do the math when you're fuging dumbfounded how Rivera could still be the Panthers HC

Yup

6 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

2013 - playoffs

2014 - playoffs

2015 - playoffs

2016 - no playoffs

2017 - playoffs

2018 - no playoffs

So you do the math when you're fuging dumbfounded how Rivera could still be the Panthers HC

I count eight. Eight straight losses. And counting. That’s the most important math. 

4 minutes ago, Billy_T said:

Bloviate to your hearts content but the countable consecutive losses at this point in time are 7....

....as such, your statement is false.

#FakeNews

You don’t get enough credit for being the idiot that you are. Lost in the sea of Chucks and Sanjays, your mindless drivel and continued insistence on using hashtags in #random places so as to somehow mask your social inadequacies truly sets you apart from the average poster. Also, try to use synonyms for “bloviate.”

We get it. It was the first word you saw when you picked up a dictionary at a yard sale. 

#EightStraight

Belichick understands the division. 

The NFCS is the best division in the NFL and has been that way for years, f!vcking years. A coach that has been here 9 years should know that (Sean Payton does), and yet Ron plays for fg wins, when your kicker can't kick clutch fgs...

Just now, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

You think a multi-billionaire is going to make a rash decision the first chance he gets? This is literally the first chance Tepper will have to make any meaningful FO changes seeing as he came into power so late in the offseason this year.

So his first chance he gets, this billionaire is going to make an impulse decision and fire the GM and coach? Absolutely not

Impulse? Rivera has destroyed the team. We have the longest losing streak in the NFL and there’s no telling how many more we’ll lose.

17 hours ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

2013 - playoffs

2014 - playoffs

2015 - playoffs

2016 - no playoffs

2017 - playoffs

2018 - no playoffs

2014 don't count at all. Every team in the nfcs was terrible, the rules are just dumb that if you win a division no matter your record you get in. Mike McCarthy was fired, go look up how many times he's been to the playoffs. 

I also like how you left out Ron first 2 years too. 5 seasons we've lost more games than won

Archived