• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Do you not understand different people are held to different standards?

My youngest is the smartest of my 3 boys so he's not allowed Cs.

Conversely he's the least athletic of my 3 kids even tho he has the most heart so I don't get on him for playing bad.

It's  pretty simple.

Cam at his best is a top 8 QB in the current NFL.

I want him to be a HOF QB which he isn't yet.

I would like him to fix his weaknesses so he can be a lot better and we have a better chance to win.

There's nothing unfair or unreasonable about that.

You can tout expectations all you want, but that crowd was bashing Cam and throwing him under the bus while he was hurt and being hit while throwing.

How TF can anyone say Cam needs to fix his weakness with a messed up shoulder? It's unreasonable to expect that from Cam when he's hurt. You can talk about his mechanics all you want, but the same mechanics has carried this team for 8 years.

Cam has been absolutely poo on and disrespected when he deserves more than that. It's especially telling around here when Taylor comes in and it's the same results yet those people say nothing. This place is a clown show ran by trolls and bigots.

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he didn't say CMC is bad, he said that building the team around him doesn't work. you can't run an entire offense through a receiving RB and expect to win a lot of games.

Why can’t you? If we had better calls in the  redzone all year we would be playing in January. What the fug are you guys watching?

7 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Do you not understand different people are held to different standards?

My youngest is the smartest of my 3 boys so he's not allowed Cs.

Conversely he's the least athletic of my 3 kids even tho he has the most heart so I don't get on him for playing bad.

It's  pretty simple.

Cam at his best is a top 8 QB in the current NFL.

I want him to be a HOF QB which he isn't yet.

I would like him to fix his weaknesses so he can be a lot better and we have a better chance to win.

There's nothing unfair or unreasonable about that.

Do you think nobody here saw your posts earlier this week slobbering all over Heinicke and anointing him the next great UDFA quarterback ala Kurt Warner

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

You can tout expectations all you want, but that crowd was bashing Cam and throwing him under the bus while he was hurt and being hit while throwing.

How TF can anyone say Cam needs to fix his weakness with a messed up shoulder? It's unreasonable to expect that from Cam when he's hurt. You can talk about his mechanics all you want, but the same mechanics has carried this team for 8 years.

Cam has been absolutely poo on and disrespected when he deserves more than that. It's especially telling around here when Taylor comes in and it's the same results yet those people say nothing. This place is a clown show ran by trolls and bigots.

You're proof this forum hasn't gone to complete poo. Much love

Just watched Clowney get a flag for "roughing the passer" on Foles for hitting in the chest, no where near the helmet, while lowering his helmet. Sure wish they would be consistent with that call since it is basically the same damn thing  they didn't flag and celebrated as a big football play by T.J. Watt on Cam and his shoulder.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

do you want to win football games or do you want christian mccaffrey to have good counting stats?

Without him we don’t get the chance to win. Seriously what the fug are you saying? You want cap in there? Before today we had lost the last 5 games buy 7 points or less. CMC is the reason we were in those game. With a injured quarterback and some seriously poo calls we lost. What would you do differently? You want to poo on the game plan tell me a better one?

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Zero. That is the updated playoff percentage for the Panthers after losing their seventh straight, 24-10 to Atlanta. The question is what are the odds owner David Tepper cleans house after the season? While the feeling inside Bank of America Stadium is Ron Rivera is safe, that could change if Carolina closes out the season with eight straight loses after a 6-2 start. That would be a first in NFL history. And oh, by the way, while Taylor Heinicke played well in spurts he may not be the long-term solution behind quarterback Cam Newton, who isn't expected to play again in the season finale at New Orleans. Heinicke had three interceptions in his first NFL start.

Archived