• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Reid hasnt been bad

But Captain has been trash

Adams, Father Time has done taken him.

But nice try at spewing your hatred towards Reid

Sorry Reid's a jag.  The only thing his done in is this game is a clear late hit penalty.

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

lol "corrected years ago". Despite that, Cam still has carried us to victory so many times. Funny when he's hurt, some posters just choose to ignore that important detail and just go with the narrative "Oh well Cam just sucks hurr durrr". 

He has carried us a lot but he also has been the cause of some boneheaded defeats. It goes both ways.  I'm not a Cam hater I just wish he was more consistent and had the ability to overcome a poor start as he usually plays poor if he starts off bad. My only goal now if to get rid of this coaching staff because they don't and will never trust Cam imo

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...well...then we better be able to score every drive cause the D can't stop a wet fart..

We can still replace Adams and Captain, and when you control the clock teams don't score 40 - 50 points. We'll be lethal with a top quality o-line and healthy Cam assuming Cam recovers. And if he doesn't, then the new rookie will need excellent protection.

Archived