• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Just imagine every game day thread just shitting and belittling the star QB despite being injured. And thats not an exaggeration. A lot of us are fed up with it and then when Taylor comes in and does the same poo, nothing is said out of those same ppl. Even a couple claiming how much better he is than Cam. This place is just a clown show that Igo has enabled.

i can understand that but do you think these said posters care? is there really any reasons to take their inaccurate complaints about cam and reuse them on a back up qb to prove a point?at some point don't you just want to ignore them and watch the team as a whole

as i see it this thread is filed with political bs, cam haters, cam lovers (both just as bad) and panther fans, it dumbfounds me the latter is the minority

but i guess its part of being a gamely thread noob

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this thread would be 10x worse if heinicke had an event decent stat line and the concern trolls worried about the state of the thread would be nowhere to be found

wtf are you even talking about?

4 minutes ago, huggybear1688 said:

Naw your just a bullshitter that only cares about one player on this team and anything he does good or bad it's always someone else's fault and you'll call everyone and their mother racist for putting some blame on the guy for pisspoor plays and reads.

Or maybe I'm just tired of the guy that has carried us for 8 years gets shitted on despite being injured and tired of posters questioning his intelligence despite Cam never showing any signs of lack of intelligence.  Why isn't he allowed to be injured???  Players that have sacrificed and given up so much for the team deserve more respect. When those things are being said even when Cam is injured, the conclusion is nothing other than racism. Either that or complete idiocy.  Then Taylor comes in and does the same things and those same people are quite as a mouse. It's things that make you go hmmmmm

9 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Brief history on Kyle Allen, now playing quarterback for the Panthers. He began his college career at Texas A&M in 2014. He transferred to Houston in 2016, but was not eligible to play. He was benched in the third game of the 2017 season after throwing his fourth interception. He declared for the NFL draft after the season and went undrafted. Cam Newton calls him "Lovey Dovey.''

And how is he in the NFL again???

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Just imagine every game day thread just shitting and belittling the star QB despite being injured. And thats not an exaggeration. A lot of us are fed up with it and then when Taylor comes in and does the same poo, nothing is said out of those same ppl. Even a couple claiming how much better he is than Cam. This place is just a clown show that Igo has enabled.

One is a 8 year vet, MVP QB that has the same bad footwork and same bad overthrows of open receivers and one is a undrafted QB making his first start.  It's to be expected you fuggin idiot but the other should've been corrected years ago.

Archived