• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Lumps said:

then you should knowI'm usually at the game or watching with friends...since I'm not in gamely threads

this literally the second time i am home sick forced to post to have any discussion about the game/football and the panthers but honestly this thread shouldn't even being labeled gameday thread

but I'm sure you have another reason I'm bitching about it that is more accurate in your reality

Just imagine every game day thread just shitting and belittling the star QB despite being injured. And thats not an exaggeration. A lot of us are fed up with it and then when Taylor comes in and does the same poo, nothing is said out of those same ppl. Even a couple claiming how much better he is than Cam. This place is just a clown show that Igo has enabled.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

CMC 209 rushes for 1031 rushing yards, and with 101 receptions and 811 receiving yards 

Needs 189 more receiving yards to get 1000 and 1000 

That would be cool. I hope CMC stays healthy for a long time because him + our WRs now and when we get an OL this offense should be a 30+ point scoring type of offense on a consistent basis.

That is without poo stain McGee(Rivera) as HC.

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

The first half had the feel of the fourth preseason game. The Panthers got a look at both their young quarterbacks as Kyle Allen had to come on in the second quarter when Taylor Heinicke left with an elbow injury. Allen went 4-for-4 before Heinicke returned to make his biggest mistake, a pick on second down from the Atlanta 4. To be fair the pass was tipped, but Heinicke really had no place to go. To be fair, neither quarterback looked like a long-term replacement for Cam Newton against a bad Atlanta defense.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
7m

Pointing out the obvious is shitting on someone... except for when it isn't

Anyone that thinks this place is bad should wonder over to the Panthers Facebook page and read some comments. They don't even try to hide their agendas over there. This place is heaven in comparison.

17 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yeah I'm considering giving up as well. I used to look forward to coming to this place on Sundays and talk about Panther football with other fans. Now it's just full of trolls and bigots. I'm sick of it.

Touche-

The fact that some of you are incapable of letting go, shutting the fug up, and ignoring the morons says just as much about you as it does them. You're not changing anyones mind, they aren't changing yours so the least you could do is STFU and be the bigger person and walk away and save us all from all of your fugin bullshit.

Archived