• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Brief history on Kyle Allen, now playing quarterback for the Panthers. He began his college career at Texas A&M in 2014. He transferred to Houston in 2016, but was not eligible to play. He was benched in the third game of the 2017 season after throwing his fourth interception. He declared for the NFL draft after the season and went undrafted. Cam Newton calls him "Lovey Dovey.''

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

loll. Everything that Heinike has done in this game, Cam has gotten crucified for despite Cam sacrificing his body every season and carrying us on his back. And I'm not a fan for pointing out the bullshit. 

Naw your just a bullshitter that only cares about one player on this team and anything he does good or bad it's always someone else's fault and you'll call everyone and their mother racist for putting some blame on the guy for pisspoor plays and reads.

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

loll. Everything that Heinike has done in this game, Cam has gotten crucified for despite Cam sacrificing his body every season and carrying us on his back. And I'm not a fan for pointing out the bullshit. 

I  will admit its little biasedness coming from some on here and it comes out when cam plays poorly and ever QB  plays poorly now and again but you have to ignore it.....because they will flip it on you and make neutral parties think you're the one bring up race all the time...

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

So anyway kiddos I don't think the quarterback is the problem on this team

Well the OL hasn't been good since Gross retired.

And Rivera is still here so that will always be a type 1, priority 1, alpha type problem.

Just now, Hoenheim said:

CMC 209 rushes for 1031 rushing yards, and with 101 receptions and 811 receiving yards 

Needs 189 more receiving yards to get 1000 and 1000 

My fantasy team is totally on baord with him getting those receiving yards in the 2nd half.

Archived