• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

four years as a pro and you're chalking his injury up to "buhh he doesn't know how to fall down"

he got hurt because he's playing behind a dogshit line and isn't a superhuman like cam. go write a shitty song about it.

Don’t encourage him. It’ll probably be something... wait can’t say that up here.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

lol people acting like Cam isn't hurt and also erasing all he did in the first half of the season before he was hurt and still bashing him and declaring he sucks lol. Igo needs to clean up this place. Too many bigots.

I fear it may be too far gone to fix. Too many once solid contributors have given up and moved on as the weeds took over the garden. Igo would be giving up half of his site traffic to try to clean this place up at this point.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I fear it may be too far gone to fix. Too many once solid contributors have given up and moved on as the weeds took over the garden. Igo would be giving up half of his site traffic to try to clean this place up at this point.

Yeah I'm considering giving up as well. I used to look forward to coming to this place on Sundays and talk about Panther football with other fans. Now it's just full of trolls and bigots. I'm sick of it.

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

he's had live game action in only 2 regular season games in his career. he's played a few preseason games as well. I don't give a fug that it's technically his 4th year, it's a rookie mistake. 

if he doesn't put his arm out then he falls on his fkn face. RooKie MiSTaKe

Archived