• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

Every single thread created on this site lately is an embarrassment, 90% of the time it turns political five posts in and nothing is ever done about it but I get a warning for being attacked for no reason.....smgdh

we would be in a better situation if kaepernick was our backup instead of heinecke

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

the Cam nut huggers are just as shitty. Mocking a guy and cheering his injury because some dont like Cam. Smh. 

pretty sure everyone is mocking the dumbasses that thought he was gonna come in and be the next tom brady

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I love Cam as much as the next guy. I have been an avid defender of his on this board. He has carried this team for 8 years. He still has a lot left in the tank.

But let me just say while the anti-cam crowd is shitty, the Cam nut huggers are just as shitty. Mocking a guy and cheering his injury because some dont like Cam. Smh. 

You've got to understand sarcasm. Some people would just like to see the same criticism for one guy that the other guy gets who has done much more for us than any other QB in franchise history.

Archived